What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNGO

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rin Kami

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 245

What best describes this incident ?: Player is powergaming blocking roads to sell drugs

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The player has been blocking roads for truckers for over an hour by purchasing multiple tow trucks and then parking them on the road and locking them so he can have the entire road to himself for drug dealing
My Citizen ID:28029
My Session ID: 293
Their Session ID: 215

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/C-7ahvqYgBU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Yeah I had to deal with this guy a few times before and after this report, he rented 4+ trucks just to setup a barricade on the road, tried asking police to intervene with no luck, and had to forcefully remove one of the barriers, in which he then proceeded to do it again

I get that lorries are a pain in the backside and some people just cannot drive, but that's a bit of a stretch, especially when the road isn't even occupied by a gang, 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with that in my opinion mate, this is a gang area you're driving through there is another route straight forward just takes like 10 seconds longer.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion mate, this is a gang area you're driving through there is another route straight forward just takes like 10 seconds longer.
Is the gang area not inside the complex though? From the looks of the map the road is not gang controlled

Inside + close surroundings is gang controlled by locals I believe last time I saw like 40 vagos locals there shooting

Inside + close surroundings is gang controlled by locals I believe last time I saw like 40 vagos locals there shooting
See while that makes sense, why isn't it therefore coloured on the map too? As far as the map shows whatever is coloured territory IS owned by the relevant gang, if there is no colour, it's NOT owned by a gang, the only "surrounding" relevance is in regards to selling drugs, which is not what is being disputed

To follow this up too, I re-read the rules, this would fall under this section surely?

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay..

Sure its not a building that is being "sealed", but instead, an entire road relevant to a job?

There are more road leads to the hub and the player had not broken any rules. If anything this is a police matter. 

Report rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back