What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Jaguar F-Pace Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Just bought one today,

Seems to have front lights around the normal lights that always seem to be on highbeam, so there always on unless you turn the engine off.

The dashboard seems to shine off a really bright light blue lights that make driving in first person quite distracting and even 3rd person you can see it coming through the back windscreen

Also seems to have a cop radio inside it? Can hear basic GTA radio going on in the car 

Yeah the exact same thing is wrong with mine. Just to add, the headlights don't actually project light either

I have just brought a Jaguar F-Pace and i can hear the police radio. I can hear a women reporting the Local Civ crimes. 

Already reported is apparently because it was the old NCA model? 

I have also made a post regarding the lights, it is not a pleasant experience when driving in the dark. Which is a shame because its a lovely car.

ok so i was driving my jaguar f-pace and when it turned dark i notice as soon as the headlights come on i cam across a white screen as you can see in the picture below its only when the headlights are on and iv also notice when the headlight are meant to be on you can see the taillights on but you actually cant see the headlights and you can only see the DRL's on and it is  impossible driving at night with no lights i will also show a picture with out the headlights on  

image.pngy

image.png

I wonder if this is the same vehicle I come across. I didn't report it as I wasn't sure if it was my visual settings (NVE) and as it had only been the once didn't bother me too much. Do you run any visual mods @IICRAIGIV2?

DAq3FE6.jpg

Y6fZdph.jpg

CurbGmk.jpg

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

• Hype
Reactions: DJ
@3FingerGamingThis has been resolved in the latest update 28/07/2021.
Headlights fixed
Interior lights dimmed
Classed as SUV
Police Radio Sounds Removed

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back