What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Achmed - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Crawford

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Charles Crawford

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Achmed

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2205

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I will make this one short.
They've "initiated" inside of a moving vehicle, decided to stop to see the outcome of all this, after some chat, they told me to "put my hands up", I've tried to get back in my vehicle and drive off but got gunned down.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/ZEZTxonA-Y8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

A you can see the player stated that if Mr Crawford did not raise his hands he would be shot, ignoring this Mr Crawford attempted to flee causing the players in question to open fire on the vehicle. All attempts were made to communicate to Mr Crawford that not complying would result in lethal force. Furthermore the OOC complaining of Mr Crawford broke RP rules and subsequently resulted in his swift execution to maintain the RP of the situation. Also to note the vehicles horn was used to flag down Mr Crawford and then verbal commands were used after the players in question exited the vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
A you can see the player stated that if Mr Crawford did not raise his hands he would be shot, ignoring this Mr Crawford attempted to flee causing the players in question to open fire on the vehicle. All attempts were made to communicate to Mr Crawford that not complying would result in lethal force. Furthermore the OOC complaining of Mr Crawford broke RP rules and subsequently resulted in his swift execution to maintain the RP of the situation. Also to note the vehicles horn was used to flag down Mr Crawford and then verbal commands were used after the players in question exited the vehicle.
Who are you?
Anyways, your stating I broke RP rules? Where exactly and do you have any proof of that?
So your saying that you use the horn to initate on me? I'm not even going to comment more on this.
Will leave this to the staff, if anything else needed I'm free to provide. 

"You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes"

"This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes"

I'd also like to state that Mr Crawford approached the player in question in game and broke RP to gloat about the ban, this report also appears to be malicious with intent as when the player informed Mr Crawford that he was having issues with teamspeak and suggested Discord instead Mr Crawford uttered "no I'll just report you instead". 

Who are you?
Anyways, your stating I broke RP rules? Where exactly and do you have any proof of that?
So your saying that you use the horn to initate on me? I'm not even going to comment more on this.
Will leave this to the staff, if anything else needed I'm free to provide. 
In my opinion I think if you wish to truly state your case and get a just result rather than acting out and making false claims you should try to justify your reasoning. Furthermore I ask that you show evidence of any attempt to resolve the matter with the player in question, as I am informed that you refuted his request to communicate on discord as he stated issues with Teamspeak.

"You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes"

"This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes"

I'd also like to state that Mr Crawford approached the player in question in game and broke RP to gloat about the ban, this report also appears to be malicious with intent as when the player informed Mr Crawford that he was having issues with teamspeak and suggested Discord instead Mr Crawford uttered "no I'll just report you instead". 
1. I did try to resolve the situation, in which I wrote in-game notes about the situation that just happened and to come to the liason to talk about it because I wanted to resolve this in a nice way, you ignored what I sent you and you executed me (maybe your not aware but admins can check this, so you're just digging it more -.-). Also where have I said "no I'll just report you instead"? Like I said before, send me proof of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I did try to resolve the situation, in which I wrote in-game notes about the situation that just happened and to come to the liason to talk about it because I wanted to resolve this in a nice way, you ignored what I sent you and you exectued me (maybe your not aware but admins can check this, so you're just digging it more -.-). Also where have I said "no I'll just report you instead"? Like I said before, send me proof of this.
I'm inclined to believe this is just a malicious report as Mr Crawford has clearly shown his dissatisfaction with an in-game death. Rather than making smears and false reports I recommend you do more to resolve petty in-game matters at the time Mr Crawford.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty then.

I've watched the video you have provided and I can see that no where near a sufficient level of Roleplay was provided prior to a trigger being pulled on this occasion. "Put your hands up" quite simply does not cut it frankly and nor does "get out of the vehicle". See the following quote from rule (A1.2) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. In this situation, high quality Roleplay was not provided in the build up to pulling the trigger and thus the following action will be taken.

"Achmed" - 1 day temporary ban (A1.2)

Thank you for your report and sorry for any inconveniance which this situation may have caused.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back