What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Alex Macca - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Moreno

Unban Appeal for Alex Macca 

In-game Name: Alex Macca

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198269225193

The date you got banned: 04/07/21

Member of the team that banned you: No Staff Banned Me

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have 2 theory's of why I was banned but I'm unsure with either, I was just going about my normal business on the server when I went into my gangs hideout I pressed e too talk too the gang member who sits on the chair, I then pressed H and then was banned for illegal Client, I can verify I have a legal copy of GTAV and no hack clients. The 2nd could be the FPS boost settings I have recently done in order too stop my Sink holes on the server, I have a video of the time I was banned and I can send a video of the FPS boosting settings aswel
My Video
Hiden by staff due to revealing locations we dont want shared

FPS Boost Video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like I should be unbanned as I believe I was banned DUE to a bug and not me breaching any guidelines, If however I did some how breach Guidelines and I haven't noticed what I have done I would like too be informed as I know from my side I have not done anything too breach server rules, I followed the steps in that FPS boost video and did not do anything more. If I was banned DUE too the bug of the Gang member on the chair I would also like too know. I have told people not too use him as I am 100% that is the reason why I am banned at this time.o com

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright this has been looked into by devs and it was determined the ban was a false ban, apologies for the inconvinience.

You have been UNBANNED welcome back!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back