What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - RichieRichUK - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRichUK

Banned
Unban Appeal for RichieRichUK 

In-game Name: Richie Rich

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID:

The date you got banned: 04/06/21

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Disconnected from the server whilst on the run from the police logged back in dead had to respawn? Left note on discord ticket with staff management letting them know. I had to restart PC couldn't get back in the 5 minute queue had too wait 4 hours.

Why should we unban you ?: C2.3 logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police. Was this the rule I broke?

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

STEAM ID : 76561198289655147

If you opened up a ticket, can you let me know the number of the ticket, it would most likely be something like fivem #XXXX (X being the number), in order to verify you actually did open one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Nuclear

Ticket Opened - `2384`

This was where i reported it mate took me longer than 5 mins to join back so went to back of queue.

When i logged in after the DC dead 4-5 hours later : Ticket Opened - `2395` 

Hello @RichieRichUK

The ban that was placed on you was not for the situation you claim. Although yes, in that situation you did open a ticket and say that you crashed and were trying to get back into the server but that isn't why you were banned. 

Does anything else spring to mind that happened on that day, or before it, that could be the reason why you were banned? 

Hello @RichieRichUK

The ban that was placed on you was not for the situation you claim. Although yes, in that situation you did open a ticket and say that you crashed and were trying to get back into the server but that isn't why you were banned. 

Does anything else spring to mind that happened on that day, or before it, that could be the reason why you were banned? 
Yo @Fluqi

Not of what I can remember I know I was intoxicated that evening, I have slept since then. I read the rules and it was my first ban offence and under the rules it says 24 hours for first ban offence. It is what it is I guess. I am remorseful for whatever happened though.

You're correct, the way our fair ban system works you get banned for 24 hours, 48 hours, 1 week and then permanently. 

This ban however falls above the fair ban system. 

Let me refresh your memory. 

Does this ring a bell or two?

You're correct, the way our fair ban system works you get banned for 24 hours, 48 hours, 1 week and then permanently. 

This ban however falls above the fair ban system. 

Let me refresh your memory. 

Does this ring a bell or two?
Actually yes that does. How about they show the whole video and all the situations involving me? I think someone is going to get upset/over powered whilst playing RP when they call someone a spastic, disabled and other names whilst boasting they have RPGS and will not leave their target alone. They shot me multiple times for no reason and even impersonated my voice a female and a male at earlier dates and later dates. I wish I recorded VIA OBS studio my side whilst playing.

Accusations that you've made need to be backed by actual evidence. If you have some, I invite you to send it to me in a PM here on the forums or to actually follow the correct procedures relating to this sort of situation.

Have you ever heard of the phrase two wrongs don't make a right? I got taught that growing up. 

Just because someone breaks a rule (in your opinion), doesn't mean that you should then stoop down to their level and break rules yourself. 

Given your clear disregard for our server rules, why should we allow you to return? You've already been given the red carpet once, why should go out of our way to let you back and offer you that same red carpet treatment you once had?

@RichieRichUK

Accusations that you've made need to be backed by actual evidence. If you have some, I invite you to send it to me in a PM here on the forums or to actually follow the correct procedures relating to this sort of situation.

Have you ever heard of the phrase two wrongs don't make a right? I got taught that growing up. 

Just because someone breaks a rule (in your opinion), doesn't mean that you should then stoop down to their level and break rules yourself. 

Given your clear disregard for our server rules, why should we allow you to return? You've already been given the red carpet once, why should go out of our way to let you back and offer you that same red carpet treatment you once had?

@RichieRichUK
I understand. I have re-read the server rules, I won't be breaking any of them in the future. I believe this RP server helps with my social experience and my own wellbeing (mental health). I spent a lot of time since I joined the server last week. I believe everyone in life makes mistakes and the only way you can improve yourself is by learning from them and not repeating them again. I am sorry for breaking rule c2.3 and wasting your time, I should of known better. I am also sorry to the people on the RP UK server that day which resulted in me being banned. I wish to be involved in the RP Experience and the community without breaking rules. 

@Fluqi

@RichieRichUKThen lets make it very clear. Anything similar in the future and it will be a 6 month minimum term with no appeal. As you said you wont break any rules in the future so that should not be a problem.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back