What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Bobby Delta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dixie Morrison

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Bobby Delta

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 11

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As I was sitting on top of a mountain I began to drive off. I then was stopped by a vehicle. I was asked what I was doing I said "scoping out the area as theres roughly 13 cars parked on a hill and I wanted to see what was going on." This was then met with 6 ballas cars surrounding me and a Citizen ID, which should be player bound forced into my hand telling me to "Tell them my name" when I refused I was metagamed as a "Morrison" for not telling them I was and then held at gunpoint and forced to comply as they had "won".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Bw3iqv54XjM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We went over what happened in team speak about 30 mins after this incident we talked about what happened we came to the conclusion of trying to see if it can be withdrawn but I will wait to see what happens 👍!

The situation was spoke about on Teamspeak and a logical reasoning was drawn up about the fact it was a use of an unintended game mechanic i.e. exploiting. I feel like I came to a reasonable agreement with the player and that I am satisfied with the response I got however I would like to see some reasonable punishment for this in the future as it constitutes powergaming and metagaming which in roleplay are two very important rules not to be broken. 

TL;DR I'm okay with the response I got from the player.

Okay, i will deny this report based on you talking it over.

I personally do not like this show me your ID. It does seem a bit silly in my opinion.. especially in the case where one guy would be handing HIS ID to YOU to show YOUR name.. lets be real. If he hands you his ID it will show his name on it in reality wouldnt it. So lets not be doing that in the future. It would be different if the morrison guy was at gunpoint and had ID on him already and you asked for it (with him complying obviously) then it would make sense. But the whole idea of giving someone elses ID to show his name seems strange.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back