What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Cain ID 557 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazladaz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Baz Billington

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Cain

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/08/00

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 300

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The guy keeps killing me everytime i leave the infirmary his id is 557 and i think his name is cain there is also a guy with black hair that keeps killing or punching me but that is not seen in the clip.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/ktwY2DFyoTg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bazladaz

Can you upload some footage slightly earlier than this or try and show us this is a repeated incident? 

At present you show us that you walk out of the infirmary and 15 second later start being hit. So can you upload 3 minutes prior too this initial punch please.

Also why on earth is nobody speaking? you and him fight but nobody says a word. Whats that about? is that what you call roleplay?

@Bazladaz

Please respond to the above in order for this Report a Player to proceed. 

Failure to do so within an adequate time (24/48 hours) from now will result in this Report a Player being timed out. 

Unfortunately as we've not yet seen Charles' request fulfilled I will have to decline this.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back