What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - BwEnZi - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BwEnZi

Banned
Unban Appeal for BwEnZi 

In-game Name: Bwenzi

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199013386546

The date you got banned: 03/30/21

Member of the team that banned you: gray

Reason given for your ban: combat log and VDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned because of how aggressive and how i was miss using the side chat and i was also pulled by admin and i combat logged

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned because rpuk was my first rp server i played on, most of my arma hours where dedicated to this server and. i have met alot of nice people on rpuk and some may think i am not the nicest also some may think i am dick some times but i can also just be a chill person. if i get unbanned i will come back a new person i will respect all staff and people on the server and i wil not be toxic no more

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why did you decide to log out whilst being spoken to by an admin and then log back in under a different name?

Why did you decide to log out whilst being spoken to by an admin and then log back in under a different name?
i still am mad at myself for that and ruining my rep on this server i just wanna have 1 more chance to prove i can be a kid person and not be toxic 24/7

You say you're now mad at yourself and that all you want is one more chance... Why should we give you another chance considering you've already had plenty? You're not new around here, you know (at least I hope) our server rules. You know full well that logging out during any form of roleplay/combat situation is against the rules. More so when you're being spoken to by a member of staff.. 

It's now on YOU to convince us. So far, for me, you've not done this at all.

@BwEnZi

You say you're now mad at yourself and that all you want is one more chance... Why should we give you another chance considering you've already had plenty? You're not new around here, you know (at least I hope) our server rules. You know full well that logging out during any form of roleplay/combat situation is against the rules. More so when you're being spoken to by a member of staff.. 

It's now on YOU to convince us. So far, for me, you've not done this at all.

@BwEnZi
yes i have being in for about a year and a half i just dont want to ruin it by me being stupid i know all the rules it may not show it from what i done but i do know them just want to be back to rp and fight zones its up to use if use dont want me thats fine but i want to be back into the community 

If you say you know all of our server rules, lets put this to the test shall we? 

Please quote and then explain in your own words the server rules which you think you've broken.

@BwEnZi

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back