What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Anonymous Panda - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Anonymous Panda

In-game Name: Anonymous Panda

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: REMOVED

The date you got banned: 04/09/21

Member of the team that banned you: henning_orion

Reason given for your ban: C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason i believe i was banned is because i was hanging around the Tyrone's, they were teaching me random Swedish words, in which i proceeded to put one of the phrases on twitter. this was a big mistake as i later learned what the foreign words meant

Why should we unban you ?: This whole thing was totally avoidable, as i should not have put a foreign language on a public site without knowing what they meant, i promise to learn from this situation and not repeat my mistakes

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't know. i thought it was just a funny Swedish phrase, and without checking the meaning behind it i put it on twitter.

You seem to have a bit of a history of not thinking straight and not being sensible.

Why should we let you back on the server to roleplay again when you seem to not be able to follow the most basic rules or use any common sense?

Hello Charles, i understand your views of the ongoing situation, i honestly did not know what i put in the twitter chat. i understand how that sounds and know how stupid that is, i'd like to consider myself as a respectable member of the city and would not dream of harming anyone with the offensive language that i used.

I understand how thoughtless it was but i honestly didn't know what it meant. please take the time to understand where i am coming from. 

I have spent weeks within the city building friendships and partnerships, i would truly hate for that to be taken away during this difficult time. if you allow me back into the city i promise i will always think ahead and with the rules in mind , i will not let you down nor undermine you.

Thanks. Toby.

Considering this is now your 4th ban and you've been apart of our Community for what? Just over a month? You're either making very poor decisions, being influenced by other people or have no regard what so ever for our ruleset. 

Which is it?

Why should we give you yet another chance to play on our server when your previous three bans which shouldn't been an eye opener and a hint to change your ways and become a respectable, rule abiding member of our Community? 

@Toby Cholerton

I am truly sorry for what i have done in the past, there is no excuse for the amount of bans i have had since joining the city. I'm just begging you give me 1 more chance, to let me prove that i can be a good player in the server, I've made so many good friends in the city and would hate if i couldn't see them again.

As for the reason of this ban, I promise I had no idea what the phrase meant, and it was careless of me to put it on twitter without checking.

I promise not to get banned ever again if I'm let back into the city, i will be careful with my actions and not get into any trouble with other members of the city.

Thank You

If a future situation was to arise similar to the one that got you banned, what would you do differently? How would you approach that situation and take accountability for your actions?

Anonymous Panda

I don't believe this situation would ever repeat, it was so dumb of me to put a foreign language on a social platform without checking the meaning first.

Once again i am very sorry.

This wont happen again.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back