What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Baconmaster - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baconmaster

Unban Appeal for Baconmaster 

In-game Name: Bacon Farrell

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561197998931986

The date you got banned: 04/23/20

Member of the team that banned you: Bowen *admin@

Reason given for your ban: being a idiot

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: it was for many reasons but to be short i took everything for granted the rules and the community

Why should we unban you ?: For roughly 1 year i´ve been banned from your server and in that time i have had alot of time to think about what i could have done different. I was lucky enough to get to play fiveM for abit since the banlist wasn’t carried over. It was a fun experience and brought back some memories of what Altis used to be for me and all the experiences i had there. I also had the chance to catch up with some people i hadn’t talked to since my ban which also reminded me of why i settled down on this community.
Now i could go on about how it won’t happen again but i doubt my word carries any weight to you anymore since it´s not the first time i´ve been banned for being an idiot . However i strongly believe that my time on fiveM really showed me that what matters isn’t the combat but rather the interactions you have with the people on this community. It´s made me reconsider why i even broke the server rules in the first place and what to do to prevent it in the future and the only way i see myself going forward on your community is someway to prove to you that i have indeed changed.

I would be very grateful if you allowed me one last chance to prove myself to you and the community that Bacon Farrell can Change and learn from my mistakes , king regards Mr bacon

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i  have learned a lot specially that it doesnt matter if i win or loose in a roleplay scenario its all about roleplay not rule roleplay and that its more important to have a long scenario and have fun with it , a win is a long scenario where we create a story that we can have fun with . And to be honest the most fun i have had in roleplay games is on roleplay uk altis life , and now im 30 years old and come to a point in life i dont act childish anymore and i understand the importance of role play and what its all about .

When you're presented with future scenarios where you lose (which will happen, it happens to us all at some point), how will you now approach the situation?

@Baconmaster

As much as the reason for your ban that you provided might be true, and I appreciate your honesty in this matter, to prove to us that you've now updated yourself on our server rules please quote the server rule you think you were banned and in your own words please explain to us what it means and why it's important we have rules like this in place on our servers. 

@Baconmaster

it was almost 1 year ago so i dont in detail remember exactly what i did but i think i did Rdm / new life rule  becuse of a long fued between a gang , and Rdm means Random deathmatch for a example :  Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play , and new life rule is basicly : if i have been in a scenario and i get killed i cant remember what happend or remember the person who shoot me , i can only remember if i get to the hospital and get medical care . and i cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minutes and to be simple why it's so important to have these rules in roleplay servers is whithout it its not roleplay then its just like playing call of duty and pure anarchy and we are simply here to roleplay . @Fluqi

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if you have learnt from your mistake. Make sure you do not waste it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back