What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Big Boom - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boom

Unban Appeal for Big Boom 

In-game Name: Bini Osi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198070692701

The date you got banned: 04/04/21

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for "Exploiting" personally I would say it was more "Fail rp" than exploiting as the situation that happened was more unrealistic than anything.

Why should we unban you ?: Alright so I wanted to give it one more shot since my other appeal was denied. I think my Appeal was denied because of my former bans, and in the short amount of time I received them.

So the first ban I received was because the admins wanted to have a talk with me, because I had received a big amount of money and they suspected something was going on because there had been a dupe glitch of some sort going on, this ban was sorted since I was not involved, the money I received was from my friends to buy our first house and I was unbanned shortly after talking to staff. - (Perm ban) personally I don't think this one should count as it is not really relevant but I included it because the staff member who declined my post said all 4.
--
The second ban I received was for exploiting - This was my fault and I take full responsibility, I decided to take money out of a safe thru a wall/door because I was under pressure because police pulled up and I was simply greedy. After this experience I tried my best to follow the rules. - (Perm ban) I fully agree with this decision.
--
The third ban I received was for racism, in my mind what I did was not racist and had no racist intent behind it. One night I was arrested and bored out of my mind I tried to find new things to do in jail to pass the time, I decided to sing and tried to make the best out of the situation. Some of the lyrics I sang had the "N-word" in it and I was banned for this. - (Perm ban) - I don't agree with this ban being perm the admin who brought me heard what happened and instead of letting me explain my self or wanting to hear he just said you have to make a appeal on the forums.
--
And then this ban that I received because the people I scammed believed I logged off after scamming them, and 2 of them made a report on me on the forms for scamming and leaving the game. First of all scamming is allowed on the server as there is no rule against it as I have also talked to admins about it, and the leaving I did not do either. What I did was go into the apartment told them to follow me and as they were on their way in I ran away. - (When you go into a apartment your screen goes black for a bit while you load, therefor they could not see me leaving) - I understand there point of view and how that could be unfair, but I would not say that is a exploit, more like fail rp. They sent me the money to my bank before going into the apartment so even if I did not run away they would not be able to get their money by robbing me ext. I tried to respond to their player report but when I did I got warning posts on my account because some of the staff thought I was not involved, - and I got a perm ban for this.
--
Yes I have a few bans but I would not say that they are crazy that they should lead to perm bans, except the one where I collected money thru a wall, but I learned from that experience and I tried my very best to follow all the rules to the fullest but it is hard. Everyone makes mistakes I might have made more than others or others might just have been lucky and not got caught. But I would say that 3 out of 4 of my bans could have been sorted out with a talk instead of just instantly perm banning me without me being able to explain my self.

Anyways I just wanted to give it a last shot and try to explain my self a bit better, hopefully you can see my perspective. I make mistakes like everyone else, it might not seem like I have improved from my previous bans but I really have, its hard to make sure every rule is followed at all times and it can be hard to see everyone's perspective while roleplaying with so many people. I have seen some members of the community that have been here for a long time break rules as well it happens to everyone.
I really enjoy playing on your server its is one of the best ones out there, and I hope you can look past some of my wrong doings.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

To quote Charles from your last unban appeal:

I think that you need to take some time away, think about what you have done and come back better in 6 months.
Unfortunatly, we will not entertain another unban appeal from you for 6 months from that appeal.

Denied
(may reappeal 09/10/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back