What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Billy5795 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy5795

Banned
Unban Appeal for Billy5795 

In-game Name: Ben Dover

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198833977959

The date you got banned: 04/09/21

Member of the team that banned you: Ram

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned as i used the SPMG in a gunfight

Why should we unban you ?:https://streamable.com/d60qm3 This is CSI OneShots video not mine he posted in in RPUK discord. We were having a good time at blackmarket and obviously the cops were watching us then a hacker gave half of the people SPMG's and im not trying to blame it on the cops they were just doing their job/purpose but it was at a bit of a bad time. We were chilling at blackmarket-me jamie and piki and we have all been members of the community for a couple years now. Then whilst we had the imported guns the cops come down and the main one being a bit hostile and we were not trying to get into a gunfight and we didnt want to drop the weapon as its our only defence from going to jail. So we attempt to drive away in but we got pursued by a cop ifrit and a couple other vehicles insistin on a gunfight when we had the hackers spawned in weapon and they inititated on us whilst we had no intent on fighting when we had these weapons and we ended up crashing- jamie got out then got tazed, piki died next to me in the car,i took the drivers seat on 15hp then had to stop to heal and by that time the cops started a gunfight with us even though we had the hackers weapon which i proceeded to use even though I shouldn't have, i shot 20bullets then died killing one cop then died in which that time an admin came to me and banned me which i know i was in the wrong at that moment and I'm sorry that i shot the gun but we didn't want the gunfight . We were just messing about dancing then we got pounced on, initiated on, then killed. Im sorry that i used the gun but i dont think it was our fault when they initiated on us whilst we had no chance but to use the gun. Sorry if it caused any of the cops any trouble but i mean using a disadvantage what the hacker gave us to be reluctant on the gunfight then the cops initiating anyway knowing we had the spmg's i dont think it was very fair. Also i know that it said 2.2 isnt appealable but i dont think this was my fault and deserve a pemanent ban because of that when ive been playing since 2019 and i really enjoy this server so im sorry for using it but imo i think it was a little justified to shoot it.

So basically to sum it up if it looks a bit confusing- we were messing about,  hacker gave us weapons, cops initiate on us even though we had the weapons which imo shouldn't be allowed in the case of a hacker so i ended up getting banned when the cops started shooting us first when we had the weapon so i shot back 20bullets then died and im sorry i used the gun but if they abuse the fact that hacker gave weapon and they see it as i good gunfight whilst we try and get away i dont think thats right.
To add to this i know its part my fault for not dropping the gun striaght away and i accept responisbility for that its no ones fault but my own but me and my friends were just relaxing and messing about dancing, not prepared for this situation.

•  
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as you say the police initiated and that you didn't want a firefight, you still took actions that you knew would lead to a firefight even though a 'hacker' had been on server and you could quite easily explain to the officers with "notes" why you had said weapon and I'd imagine they would've said "ah alright no worries" 

Why not just drop this weapon on the floor, put in an admin message asking for the weapon to be removed or done any sort of action that would've been in aid of getting rid of this loadout that was put on you by a 'hacker'? 

@Billy5795

We tried our best to not get into a gunfight. The actions we took were meant to get us away from the situation and not get shot/go to jail. The officer was screaming and threatening one of our friends (Jamie), that didn't receive the hacker loadout and we didn't think that msging the cops with »//« would prevent them from abusing the fact that we were given hacked loadouts and would be unable to fight back. At that time none of us had any recording software running, so the only way for us to get out of there was to run and the cops decided to give chase. On a different server when something like this happened, the admin teleported to us, removed our gearset and comped us fort he lost gear. This is the 1st time this happened to us and that's why we were still waiting at the black market, so that we could regear after the admins removed our gearsets. The 1st admin message about calling the admin if you received the hacker gearset was sent after we've already been shot. And again, I know its also my fault for not dropping the gun straight away and i accept responsibility for that its no ones fault but my own but me and my friends were just relaxing and messing about dancing, not prepared for this situation and we have also realised our mistake and hope it will not happen again as we should call an admin and that is mb.

we had no chance but to use the gun.
Not exactly true is it. You have a weapon that you shouldn't have, instead of getting involved in the situation you simply put your hands up and do nothing. Join JFS like everyone else did that got given a gun ffrom the hacker yet you decided against that option and use it instead. If you have the mindset of always have to gun yourself out of a situation then maybe a roleplaying server isn't for you? 

That is true it didn't have to end up like it did and that's my mistake and I'm sorry for that but I disagree that the roleplaying server isn't for me. As when cops rush BM with an ifrit and a couple cop cars and act very hostile towards us it doesn't give much room for roleplay when we try to talk to them. The only reason I said "

we had no chance but to use the gun."

was because we got initiated on by the cops and they shot first whilst we didn't fire a single bullet so when they started the gunfight i just shot and that is my fault for using the gun yes and I'm sorry for that but imo its an unfair situation. And yes I should've put my hands up but it was in the heat of the moment when I'm getting swarmed by cops. And I disagree fully that i have a mindset to always gun myself out of a situation like if i do solo bank robberies- plastering the wall with a truck outside dressed in gas mask stuff like that i do which I don't have a mindset of a gun. I know it may seem like i do in that situation but the tensions just rose massively when they came in and wasn't thinking the best. Sure there would've been a different outcome which I should've done and that was to message an admin but i didn't think of doing that at the time because we were chilling minding our own business waiting for an admin to come as i said in my last one that we thought an admin would top to us and remove it then after we died then the admin message got sent that you should msg an admin but obviously this situation happened so we never did. Furthermore i also disagree that the roleplaying server "isn't for me" as i really do enjoy talking to the people on the server and they can be quite fun in many various situations sure some lead to a gunfight but we can always have a good chat after and i know some people also like my roleplaying i do on the server and find it quite fun also so i just disagree that roleplaying isn't for me.

Quote1: You have a weapon that you shouldn't have, instead of getting involved in the situation you simply put your hands up and do nothing.
We weren't getting involved. We were just waiting and vibing at the black market, waiting for an admin to teleport to us and deal with the issue, because that's what we've seen done in the past.
Quote2:  Join JFS like everyone else did that got given a gun from the hacker yet you decided against that option and use it instead.
There was no admin message about joining support, dropping the weapons or anything like that, which made us think that the admins were on top of it and were solving the issue. Using the weapons wasn't our 1st choice… we tried all we could to not get into a gunfight by trying to reason with the cops screaming at Jamie and then by attempting to run away from the situation itself. If the admin message was sent before we got shot, we would have all joined support and went on from there.
Quote3: If you have the mindset of always have to gun yourself out of a situation then maybe a roleplaying server isn't for you?
This is not what happened. We were roleplaying with the police even though we got the hacked gearsets. We didn't just say that we are gonna shoot up some cops with the OP weapons we got… we roleplayed for a good 10 minutes at black market while waiting for an admin to remove our gear and comp us, but it became evident that the gunfight was going to kick off due to the behaviour of the police officer present at the situation that began threatening Jamie. Even after we had more than enough roleplay justification to initiate and kill cops we decided to leave and not get involved in a gunfight with the hacked loadouts. I think this shows that our intentions were not to abuse the given weapons to get easy kills. The reason I said that we had no chance but to use the gun was when we were already being attacked by the cops after attempting to run away. I know I've still done wrong by using the gun and I'm not denying that but i also hope that the cops don't take advantage of more situations like this.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to argue here if I'm being honest. 

Yes you had the guns, yes you could say the police instigated the situation. It was however still YOUR decision to use a loadout that a hacker had spawned on you. Therefore, it's your fault and your fault alone. You decided to use the weapons instead of just chalking things up to a loss and surrendering or dropping the weapons on the floor. 

I know for a fact if I had spawned stuff on me that I wasn't meant to have, I'd not use it at all and the first thing I'd do is go to 'Join For Support' to alert the staff team. 

As much as you are admitting fault, you're also trying to pass on the fault to other people when in actual fact it's only your fault. 

Prove to me you know our Server Rules. 

Quote the server rule that you broke and explain in your own words why it's important to have this rule in place on our servers. 

@Billy5795

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

This rule is important as it prevents people from getting an advantage over others wether that be doing a run, in a gunfight, to escape, to buy better things over others so its a balanced community and doesnt ruin other peoples experience on the server.

Quote1: You have a weapon that you shouldn't have, instead of getting involved in the situation you simply put your hands up and do nothing.
We weren't getting involved. We were just waiting and vibing at the black market, waiting for an admin to teleport to us and deal with the issue, because that's what we've seen done in the past.
Quote2:  Join JFS like everyone else did that got given a gun from the hacker yet you decided against that option and use it instead.
There was no admin message about joining support, dropping the weapons or anything like that, which made us think that the admins were on top of it and were solving the issue. Using the weapons wasn't our 1st choice… we tried all we could to not get into a gunfight by trying to reason with the cops screaming at Jamie and then by attempting to run away from the situation itself. If the admin message was sent before we got shot, we would have all joined support and went on from there.
Quote3: If you have the mindset of always have to gun yourself out of a situation then maybe a roleplaying server isn't for you?
This is not what happened. We were roleplaying with the police even though we got the hacked gearsets. We didn't just say that we are gonna shoot up some cops with the OP weapons we got… we roleplayed for a good 10 minutes at black market while waiting for an admin to remove our gear and comp us, but it became evident that the gunfight was going to kick off due to the behaviour of the police officer present at the situation that began threatening Jamie. Even after we had more than enough roleplay justification to initiate and kill cops we decided to leave and not get involved in a gunfight with the hacked loadouts. I think this shows that our intentions were not to abuse the given weapons to get easy kills. The reason I said that we had no chance but to use the gun was when we were already being attacked by the cops after attempting to run away. I know I've still done wrong by using the gun and I'm not denying that but i also hope that the cops don't take advantage of more situations like this.
Yet during all of this you decided to wait for admins which might not have been aware of gear on you at the time. You decided against the appropriate action of alerting admins to your situation and just sat there expecting someone to come? So since there was no admin message you decided not to join for support and inform admins of the situation you was in?

You also state using the weapons wasn't our 1st choice, however you used them. There is an choice for you not have used the weapons at all however you decided against that.

You was unbanned in September for a final chance, why should we consider giving you yet another chance?

sorry and honestly never intended to have a fight And that if i get unbanned, im basically coming back to have fun with my friends and roleplay

Well at this time of a ban we were roleplaying in a town messing about until it was ruined by people were gunfight hungry and its been 1 year and 3 months since my last ban. I dont believe the majority of my bans have been malicious. Ban 1 -Logging out to take a shower then coming back 10mins later  and got banned for teleporting. Ban 2- Breaking nlr when i was new to the server and didnt know what i was doing. Ban 3- Restraining a cop at the start of a gunfight when cops initiated on my but knocked out the wrong person. Ban 4-Racist and that was bad and bad. Ban-5 This one which im still defending my point that even though ik i didnt call admins, mb, they still shouldnve initiated like that after a hacker especially from the "roleplaying" faction. And i dont remember the other ban. 

Imo i already do roleplay playing and can only improve from my mistakes as im already doing what i think is best for my roleplaying- im not going to sit here and lie about im gonna magically improve when im already trying hard but there is always hiccups and past mistakes in which i learn from to improve my roleplay.

Lets see this roleplay of yours in action then shall we. 

I'll go ahead and issue an unban with one condition; you're going to be restricted to using a pistol for 2 weeks. During this, you are expected to log on and actually play and demonstrate your roleplay capabilities. If you fail to log on during this two weeks, which I'll base off of your previous activity within a two week period, then the weapon restriction will be extended. 

Do you agree to these terms? @Billy5795

Very well. 

In future situations where a Skiddie spawns a loadout on you, you are to do the following. 

1) Put your hands up and don't move until an admin has removed the loadout from you.

2) Contact a member of Staff via the Discord Tickets or Join For Support on Teamspeak. 

Your two week Weapon Restriction will end on 04/05/2021 - If you don't play at all during this period, we'll be extending your weapon restriction. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back