What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jason Olsen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2215

What best describes this incident ?: Invisible Player Stabbing people / Claiming to be Admin

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Invisible player repeatedly stabbed multiple people at the event at the church from around 22:15. Police arrived and about 20-30 others were there in total who witnessed this but no ID showed.
I wasn't affected by the stabbing (maybe those that were can add their ID's here). At least one of the ID's was 56 for who was stabbed a number of times.

I returned home looking to log off when I saw a vehicle follow me, and the rear left door open as if someone got out. You then hear a flick knife and so I know someone is there. I watch the bins get knocked over and the player then talks to me and claims to be an admin trying to find the invisible person. I play along but know full well they're not an admin.

Unfortunately, no ID's ever displayed when he was there. I wonder if admins can identify from those who got stabbed from their ID and check logs to check this guys player ID?

Didn't try to resolve as I was looking to head off and didn't fancy arguing with the guy trying to rob me while invisible to then end up dead before I log off. In the circs don't think that was unreasonable!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ5R5d7OW-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYYJ0O1jXc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@JasonODo you know if any of the people he stabbed were killed? 
Not that I am aware of. He stabbed a few people once or twice but they remained standing. They bandaged then he would strike a few minutes later.

I wasn't sure how extensive your logging was with respect of damage because caused to others or if they had to be downed.

I did mention on Discord this post as I know some others in the channel were present and noted it but I don't recall anyone being downed or killed by the player.

Not that I am aware of. He stabbed a few people once or twice but they remained standing. They bandaged then he would strike a few minutes later.

I wasn't sure how extensive your logging was with respect of damage because caused to others or if they had to be downed.

I did mention on Discord this post as I know some others in the channel were present and noted it but I don't recall anyone being downed or killed by the player.
Without that i'm unable to deal with the report as i have no way of finding a name, if this does happen again though please entice him into killing you it'd help greatly 😄

With that the report will be denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back