What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Selling weed

FragstarGames

Please fix selling weed to locals. Everytime you sell your either glitching into theor car then they run you over or they run you over regardless. No matter the outcome of selling your constantly getting run over. I have died multiple times because of this and its just ridiculous now. 

Also, the player driven economy around bags is hiking the distribution price and thinning the margin to the locals. Thus, making being run over EVEN LESS FUN! 

Please fix selling weed to locals. Everytime you sell your either glitching into theor car then they run you over or they run you over regardless. No matter the outcome of selling your constantly getting run over. I have died multiple times because of this and its just ridiculous now. 
Maybe think about other ways than just to get the npc inside the cars. i sell ONLY to locals that are not in cars and i have no problems

if there are no locals in that turf in that moment who are not sitting in a car,

u might search for a nother turf to sell ur drugs

What does that mean sorry?
It means that somewhere along a chain of people, the bug has been acknowledged. A ticket has been filed, and it has been triaged on a board of things to be addressed by development. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It means that somewhere along a chain of people, the bug has been acknowledged. A ticket has been filed, and it has been triaged on a board of things to be addressed by development. 
got it, thanks! 

Being resolved in a overhaul on interactions

Back