What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - MK1 EMR - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Lopez

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Stonks

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: MK1 EMR

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2320

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP/Abuse of zone.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Well, Earlier before this situation started we robbed 'Iron Union' whilst they were doing a drug run. We then stole their trucks and drove to Kavala drug dealer to sell, They then stole their trucks back and ran to the Kavala car garage so we knew from the start this was 'Iron Union', One of the trucks came out of the green zone after depositing money to the point where we were thinking if we should rob them in retaliation to an earlier firefight. We initiated on the truck coming out of green zone which 'MK1 EMR' was driving, We followed him and gave him multiple warnings to stop and even tried legging him. He then ran into 'Kavala Square' green zone even though being followed by 5+ guys, He then tries to climb up office building which is not shown in the clip as no one clipped that part for some reason. He tried to climb the ladder to jump of the roof so I tried blocking the ladder and shouting at him to stop trying to suicide. He then started yelling "Your not talking in the right channel" even though I was talking with direct. After he came down to the ground floor he started saying "I can't hear you", "Your voice box doesn't work" and "Get in the right channel". I knew as soon as he said this he had some of us muted on his map, I then 'Passed' him notes "YOU NEED TO GO ON YOUR MAP AND UNMUTE ALL PLAYERS" I sent this same message about 6-7 times before giving up, When I walked away a random hobo started telling him the same instructions I told him and he ignored constantly. I know this 'MK1 EMR' he isn't new to Arma 3 and I just think he was being a general troll just to get out of a kidnapping.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/49338087/d13376EBurev
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr LopezDo you have a video that shows that it was in-fact 'MK1 EMR' who was the individual shown in the video. Currently I can not see his name anywhere throughout the clip which you have provided.

@Mr LopezDo you have a video that shows that it was in-fact 'MK1 EMR' who was the individual shown in the video. Currently I can not see his name anywhere throughout the clip which you have provided.
I understand, I thought the clip above showed his identity, I'm currently getting Crimzon to double check his clips see if we have proof of it being him. 

Unable to find any clips to prove his identity which is a bit shit to be honest.  

@Mr Lopez

(Direct) stonks: // ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

((Direct) stonks: // unmute on the fucking map dumbass

((Direct) stonks: // GO TO YOUR FUCKING MAP AND UNMUTE ALL PLAYERS YOU ABSOULUTE DUMBASS

Unknown) stonks: Grow up and get a life you cunts

(Unknown) stonks: Jazzi that fucking toxic kid is a prick

(Unknown) Long Ling Lang: you go to a special need education jazzi?

Your chat logs seem rather colourful to say the least. As I am sure you are aware this form of attitude towards other players here is not tolerated, nor will we cater for it. See this as a stern warning, you will be recieving a 1 day temporary ban under rule (C1.3). This is a golden opportunity as I must reiterate this form of attitude will NOT be tolerated or catered towards here, if this is the form of attitude you are going to have towards players here, your right to play here will very swiftly be revoked.

As for the initial report, as I am unable to identify the player from the video provided, I will not be taking any action upon this.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back