[Inactive] VOLATILE | RECRUITING NOW!

banner.jpg.4c1793f3e1e64408bed695ea93f57b06.jpg

Roster

Leaders:

Leader: @Mr Lopez

Co-Leader: @CrimzonUK

Group Rep: @Simon Ross

Backstory:

Two brothers C R I M Z O N and Mr Lopez, real names unknown to anyone but themselves, were originally the bosses of a very violent and feared crime family in England, both later moved to Stratis due a very long and violent war with multiple over families for a new start. they knew Living on Stratis would be difficult especially with the local guerrillas causing everyone shit. Two friends were living in poverty then managed to move up in the world by offering protection to people who needed it, They both knew this would get their names out there and let people start to know them. After they went on a few protection jobs they finally got their hands on a NATO weapon crate that washed up on the shore in Girna. They found a bunch of weapons ranging from 6.5 to 7.62 calibre, They both knew they could make a lot of money from this, So they started to sell the guns from their garage to other citizens in their village and eventually selling guns all around Stratis. However not everything stays a secret, The local policing forces got word of this operation and decided to conduct a raid on their compound. The brothers knew this was coming since one of their informants had just gotten into the police force, So they started to plan for the worse. They recruited some friends to help them defend their compound, The police force were slowly making their way up the road in their offloads, Sirens blaring then the first sets of shots started going off and it turned into a huge gun fight scaring the locals into hiding. After a few others both sides had lost many great people, The two brothers set up tripwire mines on their entrances and escaped through an underground tunnel they had built, They managed to convince a fisherman to take them over to Altis so they could get a second chance at life.

Requirements:

600-1000 hours minimum

GOOD experience in both combat and RP

MUST speak fluent English

GOOD teamwork and the ability to communicate

Application:

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) : 

Hours on game ( post screenshot )

Why do you want to join Volatile:

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: 

Former Gangs:  

Edited by C R I M Z O N
  • Like 5
  • Hype 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • PagChomp 1

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) : Nigella Lawson

Why do you want to join Volatile: Cooking

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: Cooking

Former Gangs:  The BBC

• Haha 1
  • Eggplant 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • PagChomp 2

. I WANA SAFARHA.

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) : John Mig / John Mig#6526

Why do you want to join Volatile: want to join gang after long time

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: Lot of time to play, can do redzones, have money, licences, can fly blackfish and other helis

Former Gangs:  Vanity, Magnum Coast, The Salty Pony

Edited by John Mig
  • Like 1
On 12/04/2021 at 23:41, CrimzonUK said:

Why do you want to join Volatile: cos crimz ma dog 

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile:  aske, pengu 

Former Gangs:  forgot 

Edited by BwEnZi
  • Facepalm 4
12 hours ago, BwEnZi said:

Denied, Still banned.

14 hours ago, BwEnZi said:

who are u ?

• Facepalm 1

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) : Tuf Motty (t  UF) SquatingSerbian#9206

Why do you want to join Volatile: I've seen the gang is active within the island and i've decided to try and join and have some fun

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: I've been a former SRT member on another community, curently TO in NCA, been also in red zones with some of your current members

Former Gangs:  Ominous

1 minute ago, Tuf Motty said:

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) : Tuf Motty (t  UF) SquatingSerbian#9206

Why do you want to join Volatile: I've seen the gang is active within the island and i've decided to try and join and have some fun

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: I've been a former SRT member on another community, curently TO in NCA, been also in red zones with some of your current members

@Tuf MottyAccepted!! Will be seeing you on ts

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) :  Loki (jakap #2961)

Why do you want to join Volatile: I would like a nice gang to play with because current one is quite inactive

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: Decent pilot, courently an NCA member in police and a friendly guy

Former Gangs: KLR, Ominous

2 minutes ago, Tuf Motty said:

I've been a former SRT member on another community

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Feelsbadman 1

. I WANA SAFARHA.

19 minutes ago, Loki said:

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) :  Loki (jakap #2961)

Why do you want to join Volatile: I would like a nice gang to play with because current one is quite inactive

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: Decent pilot, courently an NCA meber in police and a friendly guy

Former Gangs: KLR, Ominous

Accepted lad

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) :  Rozh  (Nate#2959)

Why do you want to join Volatile: my friends have joined it and wanna play with them 

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile:  ex member of SRT with @Tuf Motty also a part of NCA and do zones when on police holiday 

1 minute ago, Nate7702 said:

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) :  Rozh  (Nate#2959)

Why do you want to join Volatile: my friends have joined it and wanna play with them 

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile:  ex member of SRT with @Tuf Motty also a part of NCA and do zones when on police holiday 

Accepted lad, Hop in TS whenever you can and drop me a message

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) : kyano ; Kyano#9485

Why do you want to join Volatile: because tuf motty is phunny man, i also want to go frag kids in redzones

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: idfk, i know how to left click win with an sw

Former Gangs:  Altis Police, Ominous, TCK

• Like 1
Just now, Kyano said:

Name ( ingame / discord tag ) : kyano ; Kyano#9485

Why do you want to join Volatile: because tuf motty is phunny man, i also want to go frag kids in redzones

What will make you a valuable member of Volatile: idfk, i know how to left click win with an sw

Former Gangs:  Altis Police, Ominous, TCK

Accepted

With all these new members you guys may be able to kill a few of us at zones!

• Haha 2
  • Hype 1

. I WANA SAFARHA.