What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Mr.white and 266 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonhk

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jason There

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Mr.white and 266

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/13/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1722

What best describes this incident ?: exploitation

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was hanging around Mr.White's shipping yard and noticed him and another man was accessing his computer through the wall to make it quicker to get stuff into his system. i think someone with time on the server should know better than this. This is basic exploiting to cut down time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lkznUkOdKs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your serieus.. you do understand .. that if you stocking the shops with 4 people ad the same time .. you dont all fit trough the hall and behind the counter. And there are like 1000's materials we are putting in 15 min to suply the shops and make sure all shop owners are behind there desk to make a fair change on the items .. yes .. its not how it should be .. but with four people working ad the same time stocking the shops .. nightmare trough the office..and than all the delivery drivers standing in youre way . 

Good Evening,

Unfortunately in this situation I was the person identified as 266 where the rule "(C2.2) Exploiting" has been clearly broken.

As most know, transferring items between places can be tedious and frustrating at times where our inventory space ingame is limited to 50 items. The layout of the warehouse building did not help here, where many people stuck in a very narrow corridor can lead to further bugs and blockages, therefore I can see now why the outside of the building was being used as an easier method. This being said I fully understand there is no excuse to break one of community rules laid out to ensure the game is fair and played the way it was meant to be played. This personally was my first time helping Mr. White where I was very grateful to be apart of something much larger than ourselves, helping the server economy continue and thrive. Although, with my mind so caught up in the moment I clearly made the mistake in following the methods by which this was carried out.

Exploiting could be explained as "the use of a bug or flaw in game design to a player’s advantage or to the disadvantage of other players". I assure whoever is reading this that there was no malicious intent or direct profit from carrying out this act on the server hence I never stopped to question our actions whilst taking part. Now looking back at what happened I fully understand that there was a clear break of the server rules where I should have questioned the activities. I deeply apologise for what has happened . 

Having been a long standing member of roleplay.co.uk I harshly blame myself for not recognising an exploit when I first saw it, instead taking part in it, unaware of my actions. I assure you that in my time on the server I have never intentionally broken a rule and will use this scenario to commit to doing better in future to avoid these types of events from happening: taking time to 'step back' from a scene and examine the situation more carefully. 

I thank you for taking time to look at what has happened from my point of view and I hope we can work forward to avoid this from happening again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@wilco de roos So you have small inconvenience so you then decide to exploit and think its ok because you have a minor problem with people getting in your way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason ...i think you dont care at all .. yes i used a exploite..actualy without thinking .. and didnt actualy realises it until you showd us so it wont happen again .. i can promise that .. but .. it realy looks like your aiming ad me as you where walking arround us .. and knew exactly who was doing the same.. you only mentioned me .. and keep pointing ad me .. so .. i have te feeling when you said this

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes
whell .. i think i dont have to say anything more .  

but again i deeply apologise for my mistake/doing rong /use of exploide.. .my fault.. 

@wilco de roos First of all i didn't know the other guy's name who was doing it so that's why i just gave his id. This isn't aimed at know one i just don't appreciate people exploiting.  Now you're throwing wild accusation's at me saying I'm revenge reporting. I'm just gonna leave this here and let staff decide.

So, having looked at this I think it is quite clear that this is not how the developers intended you to deposit goods, as such this is some form of exploiting.

@wilco de roosas you are considered a community leader (Rule G1.7) you really should be more mindful of this, you are supposed to be a role model for other players, instead we find you exploiting because it is too bothersome to spend the extra time being more organised in your restocking. It's also disappointing to see that your first reaction seems to be excuses and shifting the blame.

And although you @Willis might not be considered a community leader under G1.7 I do know you have been here long enough to know and follow the rules well. So I equally dislike seeing something like this from such a well established community member. At least your response is apologetic and understanding.

I do see some excuses here, mainly that the room/corridor is too small. Now, I have just been in-game and looked at this. I do agree that the room is rather small, but I don't think it's too small to be able to do this with 4 people legitimately, especially considering there are two doors into the office area.
No matter what though, this is a moot point; it doesn't matter how small the interior is, you simply have to work around it and be more organised.

All in all this is simply a rather dissapointing thing to see, it should be obvious that this is not allowed and established members such as yourselves should know this. As such you will be both be recieving permanent bans under rule (C2.2) Exploiting. However, seeing as I don't believe there is malicious intent behind these actions you may appeal these bans and explain your actions.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back