What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - yourboywaves_ - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourboywaves_

Unban Appeal for yourboywaves_ 

In-game Name: CRACKED.exe

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199047477045

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: Scripting?

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned dur to someone accessing my account recently when I Away from a Holiday, During this time I started to didnt see anyone access my account, I only got back and tried to join the server realising I was banned, which confused me as i havent even signed into the account to join any altis life servers, So im very confused what actually happened, if its was a hacker on my account or something might of glitched out i dont know.

Why should we unban you ?:  I should get unbanned as this banned is unjustified, due to this nature I had no control of, someone accessing my account without my permission and doing rule breaks or any type of hacking I shouldn't be held responsible for their stupid action. For someone to access my account and cause problems Im sorry, I didnt see anything come up as I dont have 2FA on my new steam account, this is possibly how he/ she could get access of my account during my absent of this account, I have never hacked or scripted in server thats goes beyond me and wont even start as arma is the best game ive played and server ive played again i wanted to say im sorry for the issues and problem that you had to tackle during this issues of mine

I used to play on this server 2years ago with a group of my friends and wanted to get back into it as the roleplay on this server is something different and much more greater than the others servers, I also like how the server is layed out perfect and how the guns cost / equipment cost are fair as most server are just beyond affordable for anyone.
I want to get back in to roleplay because this was the first server that I actually fell in love with and really the best moments happened in this server when i was playing 2 years ago with my friends, Just want to get back into it and make new a friends and get back in.
Thank you for taking the time to actually read this, ill be looking forward for a reply very soon thank you guys and keep up the great work! :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

After speaking to our Devs, I can say for sure that scripts were used in this account. Now unless the person that hacked into your account lives at the same address as you or is using your WiFi, I would say that you used these scripts. Seeing as you are posting from the same IP address as the person who used the scripts on your account. Either way, not worth the risk thanks. Add on top of that your alt account that was also banned for scripting with the same name, I am going to add 1 and 1 together, I'm fairly sure the answer is 2.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back