What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Psychos Ross - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychos Ross

Unban Appeal for Psychos Ross 

In-game Name: Ross

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198050806598

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: A1.4 - Using exploits in game.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I decided to exploit through a wall in the Kavala Police station. I went in to RP with cops and it was going well. Then when Loki wanted to take my firearm, which he was entitled to do as i was breaking the law, I decided to jump through the wall to escape. I did this because I felt I was being powergamed by Loki at the time.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned because after reading Samantha's response on the forum I can see that I was wrong in interpreting Loki to be powergaming and in fact he wasn't. I lost my cool at the time and made a rash and stupid decision. This I have learnt from and have no intention of doing again. As can be seen from my rather rash comments in the comment section of the original report. I was wound up and arguing with Loki, which isn't on. I also said somethings I regret such as 'this was all worth it' as I was wound up and not seeing the bigger picture. I hope this can be looked past as everyone has said things in the heat of the moment which they regret. Moving forward I intend to do what I normally do and bite my tongue and wait until after - which would be the correct way to resolve issues, on teamspeak. However this time I clearly did not do this and I regret this as well as seeing how this was wrong due to it ruining the RP situation for Loki and breaking server rules. Going on the fact I have played for over half a decade, I love to RP and am loyal to the server. I wish to continue to RP with people and spread good word about the server as well as release stress and have fun with my friends on the server. I made a stupid decision and I completely regret my actions, after calming down I have apologised to Loki and felt awful for offering such shit RP to him. I normally pride myself on my RP and interaction with others and here I have let myself and the server standards down. This isn't an excuse, but people make mistakes, I have learnt from this and hope I can be given another chance and I can continue to interact with people on the server.

Many thanks for taking the time to review this and I hope you can give me another chance to enhance the server with my RP.

Ross

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So you think rules don't apply to you?

What made you think jumping through a wall to RP with Police will make it acceptable to exploit and then again when you didn't like how Police treated you and you though they were PowerGaming , you decided to jump through the wall again. You can't just pick and choose when certain rules apply to yourself they're there always whether you like it or not. Furthermore if someone else is breaking a rule or you believe he is, it gives you no right to do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously I do not think that the rules do not apply to me. I have been a player on the community for a long time and have followed the rules regularly! I jumped out the PD when I lost my cool and temper, which from my record you can see I do not do regularly. I have made a mistake and I completely agree with you. I am human, I make mistakes. I have acknowledged this and learnt from this mistake. I shouldn’t have done what I did and I apologised afterwards as Loki stated as I felt bad and had calmed down. We have all act led carelessly when we lose out temper and we have all made mistakes. I have apologised and clearly I do not think the rules don’t apply to me I just made a mistake. Over my 5 years here I have brought a lot and influenced many players in a positive way, I do feel that this is being overlooked because of a massive mistake I made. I am aware if someone is breaking a rule it is not okay to do it as well. 2 wrongs do not make a right, and I have and am apologetic for this. It was a stupid mistake. I can only apologise, I cannot take back my actions, only learn from them. If you feel my time here was not well spent because of this mistake then I respect your decision.

thanks for reading

Ross

If a similar situation takes place again. I will flow with the RP as I do 99% of the time and then address the issue once it has finished in the correct manner on teamspeak. I will not moan and will go through with the RP so no ones fun is ruined, then I will use the correct steps in addressing the issue.

cheers

Ross

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back