What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Wedding Crashing Scam Gone Wrong We Made ££££ Though

You fucking bastards, you were stealing from my club!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fucking hilarious though, if you had the balls and witts to do this, you deserve to keep the cash, bastards!

You fucking bastards, you were stealing from my club!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fucking hilarious though, if you had the balls and witts to do this, you deserve to keep the cash, bastards!

Im so glad you guys didn’t notice Untill near the end of the wedding I think that was the best possible outcome we could’ve got from that scenario would defiantly recommend you up that that club security tho 👀😂

We actually had safe guards against your scam, I did also notice you on the bar but I was "DJ'ing" so I couldn't come speak to you, I genuinely thought you were just Roleplaying and was going to offer you a job...

I didn't come up to you until after, near the shop down the road,

The client explicitly asked us to make the drinks £1, normally we would charge anywhere between £150-£300 for those drinks, but they paid the tab upfront.

Out of interest, I have no interest in "hunting" you down for the cash, I don't need it and I used to run around pulling a load of scams on people, using a load of props and scenarios,

How much did you make?! xD

We actually had safe guards against your scam, I did also notice you on the bar but I was "DJ'ing" so I couldn't come speak to you, I genuinely thought you were just Roleplaying and was going to offer you a job...

I didn't come up to you until after, near the shop down the road,

The client explicitly asked us to make the drinks £1, normally we would charge anywhere between £150-£300 for those drinks, but they paid the tab upfront.

Out of interest, I have no interest in "hunting" you down for the cash, I don't need it and I used to run around pulling a load of scams on people, using a load of props and scenarios,

How much did you make?! xD
somewhere between 30-60k i shall say no more 

Back