What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - ID 225 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihawwwww

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Elijah Mikaelson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 225

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/15/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 17

What best describes this incident ?: VDM and No Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were fishing and this guy tried to rob our trucks so we confronted him and he whipped out his bat, so i whipped out my knife. and then he ran into his truck while i ran on top of mine and continued to fish but he gets his truck and rams my truck into the sea making me fly. He had no roleplay whatsoever. This made me lose all my fish.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSovERJbqhI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@NihawwwwwNowhere in the video can I actually see his ID, do you have a video or some other proof showing his ID so I can verify it is 225?

here you go 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NihawwwwwCan you please release the footage you have pertaining to this individual that is considerably longer than 2 seconds and audio enabled. 

The 2 second clip you have provided is not in the same location that the incident occurred nor does it hold any proof that they are the same characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i couldn't get his id at the incident since i didnt expect him to ram my truck, we found him at the fishing place I can try to find a clip longer... since the id is unique you can see he is wearing the same clothing with the same id 

Unfortunately this will be declined due to lack of evidence. For reference with this situation, you did pull knifes and all sorts on the individual, so ramming his car into you was not unprovoked so it wouldn't fall under RVDM. However within the realistic driving rule, the player in question should not have used his vehicle in such a manor to ram a truck the exact same of his. Simple common sense. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back