What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - xen - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xen

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jack Mero

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198444366272

The date when this happened: 04/16/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I've heard bait is rendered completely useless now and I had myself stocked up for some days, I ran through about 180 turtle bait the other day so I figured I'd stock up a bit and now that the fishing game has changed I am out of pocket and really down bad. I am submitting this request in the hopes that I am able to get some sort of compensation at the very least for the bait of which I spent a lot of time and money buying and transporting.

Link to any evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/veDbEFY.png
Lost items and total value of compensation:
120 rods at £1500/ea - £180,000
310 fish bait at £500/ea - £155,000
364 turtle bait at £1000/ea - £364,000
= total £699,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @xen

Sadly what you provided here not applying for Compensation Request rules here at all,we cant comp you for market change or adding new stuff in game. so i'm a sorry but i have to denied this reqest here.

Compensation Request - Denied

• Sad
Reactions: xen
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back