What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Filihut - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris M

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: INS Chris M [6667]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Filihut

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2128

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Drove out of the zone to heal and fix ifrit during border wars, while repairing the ifrit Filihut drove into me ramming me and sending me under the hunter then the qilin rams the hunter resulting in it killing me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNTWwm3UXeA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Tbh don't see what rule I broke here. Accidentily ran you over as I couldn't see you until it was too late(not vdm, accident). In the video i can be heard saying sorry as I didn't mean to hit you. I also say "I didnt kill you...." as I thought you were simply in the vdm ragdoll and I hadn't noticed you were dead.

To me it's clear to see that this is accidental.

I don't think my pov is needed but I will upload it tomorrow anyways.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is my pov. As you can see I clearly could not see you. I was going for the hunter as I wanted to steal it. When I came up to it I began holding my handbrake, initiating a drift. When I saw you it was too late to stop the drift and I hit you. You then went below the hunter, which repaired itself and then unfortunately killed you. I did not notice that you died so I just hopped out and apologised, and then left to let you get up from vdm ragdoll. Had I known you died I would have msged you on ts to get it sorted.

I would like to correct myself. I did not say, "I didnt kill you", I said "I didn't see you", which is pretty obvious from my clip that I didn't.
So all in all, this wasn't vdm, but more an accident that lead to you dying from a glitch.
Also I really do not see what you get out of this report, if you really want, I am happy to comp your very expensive gearset but I don't think that is why you reported 🤡

I won't comment anymore on this report unless admins tell me to.

Last edited by a moderator:
From my POV it looked liked straight up VDM since all I saw when I turned around was the Qilin slamming into me, however after seeing your POV I can see that it was in fact you drifted around the corner not being able to see me and that it was purely accidental, therefore the report can be closed.

Report closed as per request.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back