What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Prison Clothes Glitch

RichieRichUK

Banned
Hi,

If you get put into prison with normal clothes on(not prison clothes) Even though you have been given a sentence. When you reload your client you end up outside the prison and don't have to do your time.

Not really a big bug but probably an easy fix.

thx

Hi,

If you get put into prison with normal clothes on(not prison clothes) Even though you have been given a sentence. When you reload your client you end up outside the prison and don't have to do your time.

Not really a big bug but probably an easy fix.

thx
If you get sent to jail you're automatically placed in the prison clothes so this must be an issue if you're jumping into the prison? 

If you get sent to jail you're automatically placed in the prison clothes so this must be an issue if you're jumping into the prison? 
I broke into the prison, got given 360 months reduced to 180. I was still in my clothes the officers said it was my lucky day. I then logged out and logged back within 5 minutes and was outside the prison. I even checked on the phone and it said 179 months before i logged out.

I broke into the prison, got given 360 months reduced to 180. I was still in my clothes the officers said it was my lucky day. I then logged out and logged back within 5 minutes and was outside the prison. I even checked on the phone and it said 179 months before i logged out.
Weird. 

@RichieRichUKDo you have any screenshots of the F8 menu by any chance? 

Issue assigned #47

Thanks for reporting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Issue should be solved since update

Back