What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Jaguar F-Pace only 100 storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Greenhalgh

Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
The Jaguar F-Pace suv seems to only have 100 storage. 

They should have 150 storage as an SUV, They also seem to be in the coupe category. Pics below

29be4df284b7898656c4e42efdb61332.jpg
9de79f604559f90b45d62e0674048a8c.png

The Jaguar F-Pace suv seems to only have 100 storage. 

They should have 150 storage as an SUV, They also seem to be in the coupe category. Pics below

Is it really that much of a big deal? Realistically if you're doing anything that requires storing stuff in a vehicle you'd use a benson/phantom/ a cheap van. 

Is it really that much of a big deal? Realistically if you're doing anything that requires storing stuff in a vehicle you'd use a benson/phantom/ a cheap van. 
I'd like the storage I thought I was getting for spending 300-400k also don't think you can currently get the larger vehicles so SUV's are being used more at the minute 

I'd like the storage I thought I was getting for spending 300-400k also don't think you can currently get the larger vehicles so SUV's are being used more at the minute 
Empty the pockets and use the 50 storage you have there?

SUVs have always been 150, No reason why this SUV don't have the correct storage, You cant even buy benson/phantoms/vans for a reasonable price at the moment but thats not really the point. SUVs are a trade off between speed for a lower cargo space. It seem like a bug to me

SUVs have always been 150, No reason why this SUV don't have the correct storage, You cant even buy benson/phantoms/vans for a reasonable price at the moment but thats not really the point. SUVs are a trade off between speed for a lower cargo space. It seem like a bug to me
Because it's not in the SUV Catagory, thats why it doesnt have it im guessing 😄

But then I'd still have 150 instead of 200? 
150 Is better than 100 

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole point is that is it an SUV

Think theres a lot of niggly bugs with all the imports that need balancing out, think this is just kinda the risk overall when buying them.

Range rover velar also has 100 storage, needs to be fixed. Guy opposing it in the first comment is wrong, SUVs are 150 storage and both the Jag and Range are SUVs, simple as that.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

This has now been fixed 28/07/2021

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back