What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Unknown Police Officer - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Weatherall

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Police Officer

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: G1.6 - G2.3 - G3.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and my friend were driving through Sandy Shores at high speed where we were pulled over by 1 Police Car which held 3 Police Officers. As soon as we heard the sirens and saw the blue lights we instantly pulled over. Police Officer 1 steps out of the car and has a chat with me and my friend, he then walks back to the car to talk to Police Officer 2 and 3. After about 10 seconds he walks back towards us to chat to us again. This is where the incident occurred.

Either Police Officer 2 or 3 who were sat in the car at the time then proceeded to type '/me End shit livestream'.

As far as I am aware '/me' is used to enhance roleplay potential and isn't to be used for OOC conversations, especially unwarranted and unwanted comments.

I appreciate it is a hard task to identify who left this comment, however I hope the server logs will be able to shed some light on the person. This isn't the first time that someone has referenced my stream within roleplay, however it is the first time someone has blatantly gone out of there way to leave a malicious comment. I really enjoy streaming content from the server however I don't think it is fair or appropriate for people to act like this.

This incident occurred around about 23:50pm ish.

I have never reported someone before, so if there is anything you need from me just let me know.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://i.postimg.cc/25gq7FqS/RP-1.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the probationary officer in the car seems like there's been a mistake here, that was not said to you however made as a response to the joke I made asking the officer to Livestream him going to the toilet, don't think anyone in the car knew anything about you mate.

I was in the car with this individual, I can understand the misunderstanding and the /me comment was not maliciously aimed at you or in fact we had no clue you was even a streamer let me explain what happened beforehand.

Before this situation the officer in question was going for a poo and another officer asked him to livestream him having a poo so he went in his head to take a poo so he did /me start livestream of poo I believe and then as hes come back hes done /me ends shit livestream, Its just a wrong place wrong time incident and I can see where the misunderstanding comes from but it was not aimed at you at any point nor did we know the fact that you are a streamer.

Hello.

I was the person making the /me. I am currently on my way to work so I will have to keep this brief.

This has absolutely nothing to do with you. As mentioned previously I was going to the toilet and one of the patrol members asked me to livestream the toilet break and so a while before the stop I wrote "Starting shit livestream" and when I came back we happened to be next to you. 

I do however think "it is the first time someone has blatantly gone out of there way to leave a malicious comment" is abit of an exaggeration and you could easily have asked us via OOC or message via Team Speak to clear this up rather then going straight to a report.

As mentioned this was not aimed at you in any way and I had no clue that you are a streamer. If I am needed for anything else I will respond when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see in the screenshots below, myself and Mystix have had a chat on Discord about the situation.

I am more than happy to drop this report with no resulting action.

image.png

image.png

Glad to see that you have managed to come to an understanding amongst yourselves, however, there is still something to be learned. The /me system is in place to enhance roleplay, not diminish it. Using /me system in a silly manor as such is not allowed or condoned. As police officers you are expected to give top tier roleplay as you are the people the community looks to for maturity and continuity with roleplay. This does not show those characteristics. It is to be made quite clear that the /me system is not to be used for OOC purposes as presented today. 

As such a warning point will be issued. Please do not let this happen again. 

ID 460 (Mystix Absolute) : (C1.7) Warning Point

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back