What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Highwade - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwade

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Highwade

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198294328752

The date when this happened: 04/19/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving my truck back to the depot after I unloaded the fuel into the gas tank in paleto I was going to return my trailer to get the money and it un attached and was moving with my truck without being attached and it was hitting everything and then destroyed it self and I failed the mission

Link to any evidence:
https://medal.tv/clips/49980405/d1337UcUYqTP
Lost items and total value of compensation: Not sure probably 25k because thats how much it would have paid me probably

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@HighwadeHello

Do you have a longer video shows that the truck got exploded ?

Also  i need your correct steam id

Last edited by a moderator:
It didnt get exploded it deleted it self cause it said it was destroyed

also how do I get my steam id

i also dont have video of it showing it saying it was destroyed that was the best i could get

it just happened to me again on a whole different cargo load make it x2 for the compensation 

https://medal.tv/clips/49985683/d13376Ao7Sok
This is the second time

Go to your steam profile>>right click anywhere>Copy page URL

that how you get your steam link so we can get the id

also i need you to restart your game completely to avoid this bug
Correct Stream ID : 76561198294328753

After reviewing the video here found that you deserve a comp for both situation and also advise you when you see this happen again you need to log out and close fivem and come again.

Compensation Request Accepted for the following items :

£40,000 k

Compensation Request - Accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back