What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Malawaka - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malawaka

Unban Appeal for Malawaka 

In-game Name: Jose Sappo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198103468146

Ban ID: 3613

Reason given for your ban: Speak to staff/development

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason for my ban is to speak with staff/development.
I talked to Simon and Recon Nine in teamspeak they couldn't tell me the exact details as they where not the person who banned me. Simon told me the ban was due to the economy protection and to determine a transaction of 300k that has been made to my bank account. I explained to Simon where this money has been used for and the reason for this transaction. Recon Nine asked me to make a unban appeal.

Why should we unban you ?: I spoke to staff and explained where this money has been used for and the reason for the transaction nor did I broke any rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

If you could please explain said transaction here for the record. 

@Malawaka

Someone told me new import cars had recently been added to the dealership. So I found the last Maserati at the dealership with a sell price of 600k. With only 400k on my bank account I was not able to buy this car. Dixion Sappo offered me to borrow 300k so I was able to buy this car before it was sold out. He transfered the 300k to my bank account which I spent on buying the Maserati.

What is your connection to Dixion? How do you know him? 

@Malawaka

I know Dixion from the arma 3 server where we used to play as rebel back in the old days. He took a break from arma a while ago and when I noticed he was playing on the FiveM server I decided to join. Dixion was more actively playing on the FiveM server and this was the first transaction someone ever made to me on the server. I understand you are probably not aware about the fact these questions had already been discussed with Simon and Recon Nine during the conversation we had in teamspeak.

Alright, what's going to happen is as follows. 

You borrowed £300,000 from Dixion and put £332,372 of your own money toward purchasing a vehicle. 

Since the money from Dixion's side came from illicit means, what we have done is removed the Supra from your garage and reimbursed you the £332,372 back into your bank account. 

You now return in a state where you didn't borrow said money and you don't own said car. 

If you come across anyone or anything that you think could be remotely iffy, please open a discord ticket and inform members of our Staff Team. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back