What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Price - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticKora

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: ArcticKora Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Price

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.2) Discrimination - Threat to Break Server Rules and showing No Respect towards them or the Fair Ban System

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Noticed a vehicle that was not in the colours of Poseidon driving past myself that had Poseidon Logos on the Vehicle and decided to tail it and flash lights at the individuals to which they pulled over. We had dealt with these people before and have informed them of the consequences of impersonating us to which we actually found out within roleplay their organisation and whom they were from Price.
After they had pulled over the conversation was started to why they were going around with the Poseidon Logos and Impersonating ourselves as we knew they were not part of us based on the Camouflage of the vehicle and the weaponry they were using as it was not what we have access too and if they did it would of resulted in them being within the Fence Command of the Cartel to which we would know them.
The conversation went on a while to the point where they began to become lippy and argumentative and loud to which I informed them that I would knock them down a level if they kept on going and I was informed If I did such thing that I would be shot at by his friend.
Afterwards a Civilian came along which decided to initiate as well against Price and his friend. Prices friend decided to take the Civilians Qilin which resulted in him being locked in by said individual to which I took the opportunity to for fill my threat of knocking Price out and I restrained him.
When we were driving back towards base we were getting the normal complaining from him in the vehicle and at minute 1:55 in the video Price decided to comment saying "Why are you being so fucking G** and running upto people knocking them out" I wasn't entirely sure If I heard him right so I did ask him to repeat and decided to clip the video instead as he changed what he said and I wanted to confirm it, to which I was correct.
After the situation I messaged him in Teamspeak to warm him about it but It didn't seem to really bother him about it and eventually lead to him saying this line which was him admitting that he wished he had just sprayed us down and took the fair ban over the situation which insinuates that the next time he is just going to spray us down and happily take a ban as he knows it will not be long which is a threat to break server rules and showing no respect towards them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2T7TAi1kyM&ab_channel=ArcticKora
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Teamspeak chat didn't show up in the Evidence Section so I'm posting here

mZ0of8r.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Poseidon cartel stripped me naked, I believe had full right to ask after I woke up naked in their truck ziptied, no? 

You were not stripped of gear you got to Poseidon Base which was after the discrimination and we didn't take off your clothes. Only Vest and Backpack and I can  show you being loaded into vehicle with your clothes on which completely shows you are lying about that. You were also blind folded which would mean you were not able to see yourself inside of the truck, again can be shown in a video if required by Staff

Can you also describe when you were unconscious and woke up? As you spoke the entire time we travelled to the Van and the entire Van Journey. Not that this is really valid as the way you said the discrimination doesn't match the reason you are given now but I genuinely want to understand what you mean here.

Regardless of that it does not give you the right to discriminate someone with homophobic slander, as shown in the video you did not use the terminology of discrimination to ask or describe you being stripped of gear, you used it to slander our actions of knocking you out. So I would suggest you start speaking truthfully here. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really much for me to say here to be honest.

@P r i c eyou seem to have a complete disregard for the rules, both in-game, in your response to Kora in TS and by your (now hidden) tantrum here.
Sort your act out or don't bother coming back.

Permanent ban - C1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back