What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - SI Greenhalgh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Greenhalgh

Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Amed Unon

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197967639466

The date when this happened: 04/20/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/d7a98a7d3712d28bb71491572753f3b4.png
When I put in a car order 2 Range Rover velars was ordered twice and it took 700000 extra out of the business account.
The stock was reduced to -2 in the warehouse. No extra Range Rovers were delivered.
Fivem ticket 3060 has more details on this matter as well.

Link to any evidence:

https://i.gyazo.com/d7a98a7d3712d28bb71491572753f3b4.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: 700000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

I can see the ticket is still open and dev's are looking into this, I'll ask tomorrow in the afternoon what the status is at the moment, as I do not completely understand the information that has been provided there.

Please bare with us while we look into this and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience.

I have looked into the logs that have been provided in the ticket and I will be issuing compensation for the following:

£700.000 

As I can not directly put the money that was lost onto the business account, I will be compensating the lost money directly onto your character (Amed Unon)

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back