What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - MATT & rorya - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneShot

Staff Team
Staff Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: CSI OneShot [8504]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: MATT & rorya

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 19/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2225

What best describes this incident ?: (1.5) Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The Officers talking in the video where chasing a blue hatchback that they initiated on and shot at the car the driver of the hatchback goes into the green zone then leaves it they then jump out of the car and run into a small building, you cant here me in the video cause I forgot to record my voice but I was telling them to put their hands up otherwise they would be tased or dealt with necessary force, when I got my taser out and opened the door you can see that they combat logged.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/ebhkq0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Although the players involved are new, there is a complete neglect for server rules as its clear from the situation that they fully knew an active RP scenario involving themselves with the police was ongoing.

MATT : (A1.5) Permanent Ban

rorya : (A1.5) Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back