What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Hola Beep - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Unban Appeal for Hola Beep 

In-game Name: Hola Beep

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198913337968

Ban ID: 2640

Reason given for your ban: (G3.1) - Metagaming

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, so as most of you would know me as hola beep, I've been banned for last 3 months for G 3.1, That would be Metagaming A.K.A OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages."

So let me start explaining here, I basically messed up big time, this is a bit old like 3 months ago so my memory isn't so fresh but I remember bits and pieces here and there, I decided to act upon and think of a way to break my friend tyreek tyrone out so he moves his stuff away from his house and doesn't get raided, so what I did was completely stupid on my side, without thinking for 5 or 10 minutes I decided to open discord and straight up contact my friends who are in police to get him out of prison, basically what I wanted to happen is that one of the police officer would act like a hostage and I will then take them to prison and make them open all the doors and then get my friend outside or they can basically go to prison and get them out themselves, one way or another my friend tyreek tyrone will be out of prison and we will be able to save his stuff in his house from police. I messaged 2 people regarding that, I messaged veikkq who was a firearms officer at that point and I messaged kseniya a.k.a emily westbrook as a police officer working in traffic or idk where she was working at that point to break out my friend, I was denied by emily westbrook and I was also denied by veikkq, veikk decided to report me for that and once he reported me I decided to lie on the report, so what I said was completely a lie, I decided to deny the fact that I called out veikk to break my friend out of prison and I was just having a friendly banter, which is a lie, I wasn't having any friendly banter or anything like that, my intentions were clear there and my intentions were to break my friend tyreek tyrone out of prison by taking him as a hostage, I contacted him out of game to help me out, I broke the rule G3.1 there and then lied, my ban was justified and whatever I got was good for my mental health and myself as I was really into the game and didn't think anything properly before taking steps, I have come far away from that phase, it has been 3 months now and I have been to another country and still there, I would say I have changed up a bit and my mind has refreshed a bit, I was stubborn and naive back then but I believe that part of me is slowly going back and I am trying to think better than before and trying to change myself day by day, I try to think few times before taking steps and I try to not mess up on different situations, although I would say we are all humans and we do make mistakes.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason why I should be unbanned is that I am trying to change myself up slowly and slowly, I want to get another chance and have some more time in RPUK, I've missed the community a lot during my time off, I have been to few communities for 1 or 2 days and liked none of them, I realized how stupid I was to make a mistake and wash my hands off such a good community, I am willing to come back and make high quality roleplay scenarios or atleast medium quality, nothing below that, I don't want to do what I used to do back when I was in the community, I have done some really bad quality roleplay scenarios and I've made a lot of people dislike me for my bad roleplay scenarios, I've not provided best scenarios by doing stuff like robbing police officers and ruining their experience, I can't imagine how frustrating it is for them when they get robbed, I shouldn't have done the stuff I did in past but that is past and I am willing to change it up and start with new things in my life, I would try to do a friendly approach this time towards people, I want to make people think of me as a better man and I want people to say that I am good at roleplaying, I don't want to do that old stuff anymore, I want to work with people make fun and enjoyable scenarios for both sides, I want to enjoy my time again, I am willing to promise that I won't be making stupid mistakes like I've made before, my past is full of bad dirty mistakes which I shouldn't have done, History can't be rewritten but future can be written, I am gonna try to write that future and make it better for myself, I have come a long way from where I have left and I don't think the roleplay I used to do is acceptable in RPUK anymore as how big the community has become since I left and I am honestly happy to see you guys with the current development, I've always been in support of the dev team and respected the work they have put in the community to make it enjoyable for us all, I would honestly love one more chance.
Kind regards, Hola beep

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well then... 

One simple question really... 

Why risk it all knowing full well it's against the server rules? 

@Hola Beep

Thanks for the reply @Fluqi, So first thing is that I didn't think few minutes before taking action, I should've thought about my actions a bit before doing what I did there, I was just worried and wanted my friend out of prison so he doesn't get raided by police. There are other ways to get people out of prison that don't include rules being broken but I didn't think of them at all which is my mistake there clearly, I just wanted an easier way out for him, I also realise now that those things which I did that for are not worth at all. All that hassle for what? For nothing, I literally lost my access to my favourite community and a place where I would enjoy my time and feel much more relieved for few virtual items that were not even mine, I realise now that items can be found out easily but your ticket back on the server is not easy at all, I will try my best to prevent this from happening in future and provide my best roleplay and I will try not to put people on such hard positions by asking them to break rules for me.

@Hola Beep You are back here again. 

So, is this your third permanent ban now? We have a ban for exploiting, a ban for corruption (server damaging) and now this all for the sake of getting someone out of jail. You have caused nothing but a headache for all of the peoples time you have wasted dealing with you and i genuinely believe you are detrimental to the server as proved by your own actions.

Why on earth would we decide to let you back?

Yes people do make mistakes here and there. But this many serious rule breaks in such a short space of time. You really have some convincing do to, not just about this occasion either. I will be taking everything you have ever done in this community into account here. Convince us. 

I promised up there that I am not planning to do this stuff again, I don't want to lose my chance on being on the server, I don't care about gears or money anymore, I will come back solely for RP and to have good time, I will speak to people, make people think of me as a better man, I don't want to RP as that criminal anymore, I am way over that line now, it is my past and I would say that it will haunt me for sometime, by haunting I mean that it has left a mark on my name and it has also left a mark on my heart that I couldn't play on the server anymore, that mark is a really bad mark and I am willing to remove it off of my name by showing to you guys I am not the same hola beep who used to mess up like before. I do take all the blame and I do agree that I have done major mistakes and I have ruined my name within the community and I also do agree that I have made some people overly angry due to my acts but I want to change that all up to make a better future in the community, I have honestly missed it for some time and I want to continue on better this time, I have been away for 3 months and I would say that it is a good lesson for a person like me, I would say all the bans I had gotten back then were justifiable and I have caused issues but that is past and I am once again saying that I am willing to move forward from that, I want to create scenarios that are equal for both the sides and both the parties are happy, I used to have a bad mentality of winning most of the times back in the days and I agree that mentality was bad and I never should've thought like that, I now believe that everyone should be equal, people come here to have fun and I am also here to have fun like that and I shall not ruin their fun by my acts, I would say that you are not gonna see me here in unban appeal section anymore,
I am not gonna be bringing the issues in-game out on discord or to people out of game anymore because I am not my character and my character is not me.
I have moved on from my old ways and I am gonna make better scenarios for everyone, I can promise you that. I have lost some important people in my life and I would say that it has impacted me majorly and it has given me some time to think about my actions this is not only about game but it is also about my real life, I don't wanna share much about it but it is something I would consider is different about me now. My thinking has changed majorly since then and it has helped me in my life. I will show you what type of RP I can do if I get another chance, you will not be seeing me here again, I can surely promise you that.

[3:32 AM]

This is from your first ever unban appeal: 
3WkWtpg.png

This is from your second unban appeal: 

6k2TIw0.png

Why now should we believe you? We believed you the first time, then we believed you the second. 

I'm not sure I want to believe you a third.

@Hola Beep

Okay so for that let me add something up, so basically my character was doing a lot of shady stuff in terms of criminal world and I wanted to look more for gear and stuff, as you can see up here, all the rules I have broken before are for my gear or gathering gear, rule 1 was basically me saving my gear, rule 2 me being corrupt for gear to other people , rule 3 me saving someone else's gear, it always has been for Firearms and I would say that I have made promises that went into sand and disappeared, I forgot about them but this time I am not gonna forget about it, I am not gonna play as the old hola beep, I am thinking about making a new character and do different things that is more roleplay related than gathering gear by grinding all day or robbing police for gear etc, I don't wanna do that stuff anymore, I would say that those rules were broken long ago and I had no good idea about server rules. I do see that I have made a lot of promises and I am shameful of my acts, I can't believe that I have lied for such a long time for myself and to the server staff, I would say something that I did not break the rules which I got banned for before, I decided to take them a bit as a lesson and decided to work more on that rule and not break it but I clearly forgot about some other rules and should've worked more on them, I have been banned for sometime now and I think it has helped me a lot to reflect on my decisions, one more thing I wanted to add here it is a bit important for me but a bit off topic here, it is a holy month going on for me right now and we are not told to lie or anything within this month so if I do lie or do something bad this time then I guess I have ruined myself in terms of religion too while breaking your trust, as I said this is off topic for you guys but something important for me and I would love to not get banned again as I don't want to lie or break trust cuz I am making this promise in a religious region, I hope I don't end up here again myself.

Unfortunately for me, there's too many serious mistakes in such a short period of time. 

It's not like you were banned in line with the fair ban system and you didn't have to appeal. You had to appeal both times. 

Both times you said you that promise you've read the server rules and wouldn't make any more mistakes. 

Your time here for the foreseeable future is over. 

You can appeal again in 01/09/2021 but for me you've had no regard for the rules in such a serious way that I'm not willing to give you another shot so soon after your ban.. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back