What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 633 & 609 (3rd unknown) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billaaay94

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: William Green

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: 633 & 609 (3rd unknown)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2245

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP - RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had arrived at the gas station in triad turf. Filled my car up and had just purchased a cloth to wipe down the car as it was dirty... as I was exiting the shop I was stopped by 3 robbers. I had complied with them trying to explain I cant access inventory with my hands being up (Within roleplay) and they literally give me 3 seconds to comply. I do not know these individuals and I literally had just jumped into the city 3 minutes prior. Additionally I had listen to device sorry for the voice echo.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/PfxC6YGPlUc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for the report. It is clear to see that even though the situation was hostile, the level of roleplay that was conveyed was abysmal. Countdowns are not considered high-quality roleplay. Its clear from the footage shown you were not attempting to "win" the situation as you kept your hands raised even after they ran out. Understandably from their perspective you were VERY slow in your actions but that could be due to numerous reasons. You are required to give high quality roleplay before you attempt kill anyone, successful or not. They along with you had the obligation to give high quality roleplay in that situation. There were plenty of alternatives to giving someone 3 seconds! to comply with what was wanted. Yelling to hurry up, be threaten what will happen if you don't or even taking you somewhere more discreate. All three involved are responsible for the outcome of this situation, not just the one who shot. This is not the type of roleplay that is wanted at RPUK. 

ID 628 (Troy Collingwood) : (G1.2) Permanent Ban

ID 633 (Jim Freeman) : (G1.2) Permanent Ban

ID 609 (Tommy Jackson) : (G1.2) 7 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back