What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Locals occasionally refusing to buy drugs too many times in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM-4

https://streamable.com/ybkm0p

In the clip shown here, I want to clarify that I had over 100 weed on me at the time, which is proven after a recent patch where it will now give you a message saying you don't have any drugs to sell if you are carrying 0 (just in case anyone tries saying maybe I didn't have any weed on me), also I have zoomed the video in to hide my character from meta-gamers.

This happens way too often, sometimes I will try to sell weed to locals and I will go around 7-15 times in a row where the local will say no. I wish I had more footage but I have only recently started using my Nvidia instant replay. It may not exactly be a bug, but PLEASE devs change the code a little so they say accept the deal more than they don't. Locals are so finicky on this server, sometimes they'll pop up in abundance, but majority of the time there are hardly any locals available in the areas that you can sell drugs, so when they finally do pop up, we as players don't want constant "no's" to our deals, I understand the occasional no, but I feel like the no rate at the moment is far too high. I'm not the only one that thinks this, many other gang members also think this. 

Please have a look in to this and at least take it in to consideration, maybe try it out your self to see how irritating it is to us players, we don't want to spend all our time trying to sell drugs, we want to also RP, but this is making it painfully slow to sell drugs. Thank you for viewing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The more players on the server, the less NPC's there are is what I found out, and to be honest, I like the way drugs are being sold at the moment, not everyone wants drugs, I bet if you go on the street right now, and ask 15 people if they want to buy your weed, 90% will say no. I think its fine as it is at the moment. Ive managed to sell 100 weed in 15 minutes because I go to every single turf, once I did my run at triads i head over to lotus etc.. 

The more players on the server, the less NPC's there are is what I found out, and to be honest, I like the way drugs are being sold at the moment, not everyone wants drugs, I bet if you go on the street right now, and ask 15 people if they want to buy your weed, 90% will say no. I think its fine as it is at the moment. Ive managed to sell 100 weed in 15 minutes because I go to every single turf, once I did my run at triads i head over to lotus etc.. 
These are gang turfs with gang members, especially if you're wearing their colours they should be buying off you. At least there should be more yes's than no's, and you are correct, the more players on the server the less NPC's, and from 3PM-1AM the server is at max capacity, even more reason to up the 'yes' rate on drug deals. Going to every single turf doesn't work when you're a gang member, and even as a non gang member, I'm not paying tax to every gang just to sell on their turf, many gangs charge 7.5K now and I hear they receive alerts if someone is selling on their turf, making it even harder to sell on their turf without paying tax. 

All signs point towards the yes rate being upped, even if it is by ~25%. You are one of the rare ones that wouldn't want this change, but like I said in the original post, many people I RP with have had the same issues, and you can walk up to someone while they sell and ask how many times they've been said no to and they'll most likely say 'too many times'. 

These are gang turfs with gang members, especially if you're wearing their colours they should be buying off you. At least there should be more yes's than no's, and you are correct, the more players on the server the less NPC's, and from 3PM-1AM the server is at max capacity, even more reason to up the 'yes' rate on drug deals. Going to every single turf doesn't work when you're a gang member, and even as a non gang member, I'm not paying tax to every gang just to sell on their turf, many gangs charge 7.5K now and I hear they receive alerts if someone is selling on their turf, making it even harder to sell on their turf without paying tax. 

All signs point towards the yes rate being upped, even if it is by ~25%. You are one of the rare ones that wouldn't want this change, but like I said in the original post, many people I RP with have had the same issues, and you can walk up to someone while they sell and ask how many times they've been said no to and they'll most likely say 'too many times'. 
I never encountered locals saying no to me many times, Like i explained, not everyone wants the drugs, thats what should make dealing harder but the pay higher, I sell 1 drug per local to make more bank, and i manage to sell it within 1 hour. 

I never encountered locals saying no to me many times, Like i explained, not everyone wants the drugs, thats what should make dealing harder but the pay higher, I sell 1 drug per local to make more bank, and i manage to sell it within 1 hour. 
Maybe the yes rate is different when you try and sell 1 at a time, but at the end of the day that takes a lot longer even if you're getting more for your money. I will record more footage of all the other times I get around 10 no's in a row. I still stand by what I wrote in my original post.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t understand what you mean? It takes me 1 hour to sell 1 weed per local, that’s for 100 weed

Sold a fair bit of drugs my self in the last week and did not run in to this issue is this still a problem on your end

I find I can have 5 NPC's in a row buy, but then I can have about 8 refuse. 

Overall it's not impossible to sell in my opinion. Sure, not many want to buy but I don't find it's that difficult that it's impossible or not worthwhile etc.

Sold a fair bit of drugs my self in the last week and did not run in to this issue is this still a problem on your end
Still happens to me on the daily and it's really bad but don't think the Devs will do anything about it so haven't pursued it further. Devs don't really sell drugs on the server so they can't see how annoying it is to find a good batch of locals for once and have 80% of them say no, but is what it is.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back