What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Abdi_Wyat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdi_Wyat

Unban Appeal for Abdi_Wyat 

In-game Name: Abdi_Wyat

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198357131056

Ban ID: rpuk#3441

Reason given for your ban: (G2.3)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hi, so I got banned because I did a mistake. Me and my friend had an deal with a dude we were going to sell a gun that costs around 500k and we go to the place with the gun and as soon as we are there the cops come so we got stressed and didnt want to lose a 500k worth of gun. Im not saying it was a good idea but it was a stress situation. I logged off and thoght the fuck am i doing why would i do something stupid and came back as soon as possible but i have a bad pc so it took a while too go on the server and when i got on there were no cops. I thought of going to the pd and tell them the situation but i got banned on my way there. I knew i did break a rule but im so regretful that i did something like that i got a lesson from my mistakes. So i would really like if you guys unban me if not thank you still.

Why should we unban you ?: So I would really understand if you did not unban me but i would really appreciate it because i was doing good in my rp's everyone liked me there. I didnt hurt none i was just playing chilling with the homies. I tried some diffrent servers but i cant play on them because they are garbage. I am so sorry for what i did and i can guarantee that it wont happen again. Please unban me show your highness and forgive a stupid situation that caused by a moment off stress. Because its not easy to get on to 500k and when we were about to lose it we got stressed but 500k is not worth a 6 month ban.

Thank you for your time if you read this.

With kind regards
Abdi Wyat

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you regret it now but at the time you clearly had no remorse. 

Did you even read our server rules when you first joined the server? 

Why should we let you back on our server knowing the first time round you had no regard for our server rules? 

@Abdi_Wyat 

I read the rules i knew the rules but i made a mistake with a stress of loosing a item that cost me few days of work to get it. But i either way I lost it i know that i will lose it if i do something like that again so you tell me why would i risk a 500k item for a permaban when i could just get it in 3 days you know everyone makes mistakes i made one too. But i think if you unban me right know nothing will change from your life. You can always keep an eye on me because i will do my best to not break the rules and i will make it if u just trust me. I've played GTA world when i was banned and that's a hardcore roleplay server and i did well on that server without breaking rules i've learned alot. So please unban me please i would really appreciate it

Thank you

@Fluqi

I logged off and thoght the fuck am i doing why would i do something stupid and came back as soon as possible but i have a bad pc so it took a while too go on the server and when i got on there were no cops.
Is this part true? we have a slightly different version of events...

How do we know your not going to chose to break the rules again instead of taking the loss?

What benefit do you bring to our roleplay server?

Everything i say is true and you could know that by the players that reports it you wont even need evidence to ban me if someone reports me and says he logged off when we were about to rob him or anything like that just ban me. If i did something onces if i do it second time you dont even need evidence just ban me i wont do it again because i really like this server and i wont risk to get perma again just too not lose couple hundred thousand.

I mean i was playing on that server because their players where doing roleplay none was metagaming i could chill in someones hq for hours just to talk to people you know. I was funny i always made people laugh when i was talking to someone almost everyone there knows me everyone liked me. Everyone deserves a second chance if i was going to rule break when i get into the server i wouldnt even take my time and write here i am putting my time into this conversation and if i am going to rulebreak again then i would know that i will get banned. Why would i put my time into this conversation to get unbanned then rulebreak again then get banned. There are no servers like this. This one was the best one i've played i didn't know at the first place that there were no other good servers if i knew that i would play more safe. But after i got banned i saw other servers and im so regretful that i did something like that. If i was going to rulebreak why would i do it here in the good server when there is other trash servers i could rulebreak.

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain in your own words the reason such a rule is in place and what it means. 

@Abdi_Wyat

What i got banned for i think is called logging off to avoid combat, arrest etc and thats wrong you cant log off in any roleplay senario aswell and you cant log out to avoid arrest or dieing or combat. When you can log off is when you are not talking to anybody and you are not in any roleplay senario

@Fluqi

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain in your own words the reason such a rule is in place and what it means. 
You've not done what I asked. 

In my fivem it says C2.3 not G2.3 but i cant find C2.3 in the rules section

I think i broke the G2.3 rule and that's a rule called "Roleplay everything" it means that you have to stay in character all the time and you cannot stop a roleplay scenario without an admin gave you authorizetion to talk in ooc.

Locked for 3 days for bumping.

I did because i thought fluqi could not see my message because i forgot to tag him on the message. So i sent the message and other day when i checked i saw that i forgot to tag him and i only tagged him without saying anyword so it does not get called bumping and i asked on the discord if they could see it they said yes they have an eye on their reviews so i was like oh shit. When i come back i see that its banned. My bad.

Well there's a lesson for the future. We check these unbans as and when we can, no need to tag us, it just gets seen as bumping. 

Back to the actually appeal. I am going to unban you on this occasion. Hopefully you now see that you do not win when you combat log. Not only did you end up having to explain yourself here but we have also wiped your inventory. This was done as its most likely that you would have lost the stuff should you not have combat logged. Learn from this and don't make the same mistake next time! Its very simple really, don't do anything in RP that you wouldn't be able to do IRL. That includes disappearing in to thin air. If you don't want the chance of losing something, don't bring it out where you might lose it. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back