What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - TiredlessManiac - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiredlessManiac

Unban Appeal for TiredlessManiac 

In-game Name: TiredlessManiac

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198206466304

Ban ID: Unknown

Reason given for your ban: 2.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i combat logged right before the server reset happened, me and my group of friends were in the main town and if i remember right we were caught with something we were not suppose to have and he was going to arrest us but we logged off, and after the server reset me and my friend tried to come back but were banned.

Why should we unban you ?: i feel like i should be unbanned because i would like to play on this server again, i didn't follow the rules before when i should of, and i would like to get a second chance to play on what i think is the best Altis life server with my friends. I have reread the rules so that I have no confusion on what not to do and i  know rules are important and they should be followed to maintain not only order but to make sure everyone has fun, with that being said i would play by those rules if i was to be given a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You say you've now reread the server rules... Did you bother reading them the first time round? 

If so, why did you decide to ignore them?

If not, why not? You're prompted to do so when joining the server.

@TiredlessManiac

So at the time i believe that i have read the rules, I am just stating that I have reread them before I try to appeal. So thinking back I believe that I chose to ignore the rules for a couple of reasons. I think looking back the main reason that I ignored the rules was that i not only didn't cared about the rules but I didn't respect rules or the other player(s) which who me and my friend ruined their role playing experience. Another reason that i ignored the rules at the time was possible because i was being/acting childish cause we didn't like how the roleplaying was not going to turn out in our favor so again we were acting like children and left. the last reason was most likely because we tried to take advantage of the server reset and thought that we could get away with breaking the rules with using the excuse that the server was resetting, when we could of communicated with the other player(s) that we would relog and continue the roleplay after, but we didn't and chose to just break the rule.

What's changed with you since then? If a similar situation was to happen, how do we know you won't do it again? 

In this past year I have tried a couple of other altis life servers with my friends and I personally didn't have as much fun on other servers as this one. So in this past year ive learn that i need to follow any rules that are put in place because they are put there for a reason,. In regards to if a similar situation were to happen i would most definitely continue the roleplaying even if lets say that I'm going to lose something or its not going the way i want, because that is suppose to be the fun in roleplaying. if we were to have every scenario go the way we intend i believe it would be quite boring not only for myself but for the others who are involve. so in any situation regardless i would do the roleplay and not just ALT-F4 just because it didn't go my way. now honestly I don't know anyway to convince you that i wont do it again besides i give you my word that i wont break any rules again, and that I Really Really want a second chance to be a part of the best Altis life server that I've been on.

Well then, it's your time to prove you've read and understand our server rules. 

Please quote and explain in your own words what the server rule you think you broke means and why such a rule is in place. 

@TiredlessManiac

Rule "(1.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first)"

Own Words: so combat logging is when you INTENTIONALLY disconnect in anyway in order to get away from situations that are bad for you/your equipment rather it be a fight or interaction with the law.

Why its here: this rule is important for keeping the roleplay which is what this server is all about. it makes sure that both parties are engaging in the roleplay regardless of the outcome for either party.

Gonna give you a chance to play on the server again.

Go over the rules again before you enter the server so we don't end up on this page again. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back