What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Pikle Juse - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikle Juse

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Gunther Zalopfi

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198153439874

The date when this happened: 04/21/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi, I lost 1 of the 2 guns i own when moving some items between my inventory and the inventory of my apartment. I'm not known with the inventory system on the server so i typed 2 in the little box at the bottom of my screen and tried to drag the 2 Standard Pistols in my inventory. When i let go of the mouse it just became 1. I panicked and tried to relog a couple times while writing a ticket and typing in ooc. Some guy said I had to request a compensation. Read here you need video evidence and i have my geforce replay on 2 minutes. The only evidence i really have is my ingame friend who I was storing his gun for him, as he do not own an apartment. I also have messages of me buying a gun and him buying a separate gun. If you need to see any of the pictures or anything; this is my discord: Kukost#8060. I know this most likely wont go through but I'm new to town so losing 80k like that is not fun. Thank you in advance.

Sry if a wasted ur time.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Standard Pistol, baught for 80k.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hey there mate and thank you for opening up a compensation request.

From your story it sounds like a User error 

"UNACCEPTABLE COMPENSATION CIRCUMSTANCES: User Error ( You accidentally pressed the wrong button / Purchased the wrong asset / Forgetting to sync data "

Either way...

Unfortunately, as stated on the RPUK wiki website under the compensation guide:  ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED

Please note for future reference that without any proof of the situation, in most cases there is nothing that we can do.

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back