What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - pxlse - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxlse

Unban Appeal for pxlse 

In-game Name: tryone blackford

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199163013728

Ban ID: rpuk#2365

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I understand fully that I have Combat logged - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight and i apologise for my actions

Why should we unban you ?: Obviously its my fault for rdm and combatt and not reading the rules i can admit that (this was 4 months ago) but anyways I cant change that now. I have gotten more serious about my rp and i have engaged in the whitelisted groups and started to get more involved with the community. Neitherless to say i think i could be unbanned because i believe that all that shit is in my past and i would never do that again, i know you guys think ive done something terrible witch i have but ive changed now it would be nice to give me a chance.i had a good look at the rules and thought why would i rdm and combat log hopefully u trust me that ive changed . Also im glad you banned me becuase thats what made the sever better and now i think im ready to rp seriously and not think that this is a game. I once again apologise for my actions i should of thought about it.this is my first experience for a perm ban and this sever made me learn not to did such thing again you have my word i ask you to forgive me i would be thank full to get a nother chance and make this sever grow

I hope you understand that i want roleplay.co.uk to be the best sever out there and in my opinion it is the best. I have spent quite some time thinking about what i have done and i regret it i wish i could go back and change my mistakes but too late now.I think this sever has a great community and you can make lots friends Ive tried playing other severs but i couldn't i just thinking about this sever and how great it is.

4 months ago what happed was i was at hospital and i had a switch blade i killed someone for no reason i think there was two witnesses and then i left the sever im confused why i did this but anyway im verry sorry this will never happen again i really feel angry at myself for doing this. this is why i ask for forgiveness and i apologise to the the person that i rdm .I made the sever look bad infront of him and now i think about what i did and i was shocked.

thank you for reading

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You've admitted yourself that you didn't read our Server Rules when you joined our server... 

Why not?

Have you read our server rules now?

@pxlse

Sorry i didn’t read the rules back then because I did not take it seriously but But I’m aware of the rules now and I’ll take it seriously.

I have read the rules 

@Fluqi

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should I believe you? 

You've already been given one chance and you blew it. 

Why do you deserve another?

@pxlse

You should trust me becuase I have gotten more mature and I’m taking this sever more seriously.4 months ago I was terrible at rp and I was just messing around but I’ve changed now 

I know I blew my other chance and I’m sorry for what I have done but I ask for one more chance

i think I deserve to be unbanned because I want this sever to grow and it has a great community to make lots of freinds.

any other questions?

@Fluqi

Last edited by a moderator:
The steam ID that you have provided isn't showing anything. Can you please confirm your steam ID. 

First and foremost, in future if you have anything to add to your response, please edit the first response and add it here as opposed to posting twice. If there was any significant time apart from each reply, this would be considered bumping and as such would be locked. 

Could you please attempt to join our server and screenshot the ban message you get and reply here with it for us. 

@pxlse

Okay, yes 4 months ago it seemed you liked to mess about. You have a ban for trolling and a perm ban for Combat logging.

I will be unbanning you as of now. I cannot stress enough how you should take this as a wake up call because any future incidents of this sort you will not come back from.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back