What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - N/A - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihawwwww

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Elijah Mikaelson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: N/A

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, No Voice and No Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was just driving to my house and i tried to talk to a guy in a car and he didn't say anything he just whipped out a pistol and shot me and left!!!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izqI2m-1wGs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Bruh my bad mate my voice didnt got transmitted bro im so sorry bruv really i thought youve had heard what ive said.

damn voicebox glitches!

im really sorry mate i was in a szenario with the groove street gang (green guys)

and they were pulling drive-bys on me and my mates.  we just wanted to put a counter drive-by to revenge our selfs and you had a green shirt on and really look like them.

as you can see by the time to initiate i tried to tell you whats going on.

and btw guys please stop useing discord, when you dead you aint supposed to let your friends know!!

you got a radio and can check every 5 minutes if the other person is alright and when doing stuff let you friends know where(GPS SMS or something over the radio).

Its not great when someone calls all his mates when hes dead and im getting jumped by 10 people then.

Sorry for that inconvinence, i wish i were streaming at that moment to show you my perspective!

Try Reloging every Hour like i do. this fixes stuff like certain voiceboxes not working.

Hope you understand 

dear 
Andre 

really sorry

I understand what ur saying but you could have waited a bit since i kept saying hello and clearly if you were speaken i didnt respond to anything...also i radioed beforehand telling my friends i am gong to grove street/my house 

Also we only use discord to speak when not hot micing or anything that affects roleplay which i asked an admin about.

And if you did get jumped that was not by me or my friend we didnt initiate anything like that...we also didnt kill anyone or do any drive bys.. we didnt even really know that there was an old green gang....

Yh ...

its not old. the whole city was after them yesterday!

plus i got told that you should not use discord, 

me and my bois are always on on the radios, when you part of a bigger group! 

just let your group know you switch radio channels. 

useing out of city coms is clearly meta.

and all good larger groups only use ingame radio chat.

plus its just so much more fun...

and if i waited much longer i could have beign shot, the green guys dont fuck around.

Still really Sorry,

and hope you can forgive, since its clearly not my fault.

We are not a big group and we asked an admin about discord and said we can use it...read the hot mic rule

@Nihawwwww19 seconds is not long enough to provide context. Please provide 3-5 minutes prior to the incident occurring. 

To make it very clear, there is no such things as initiation. You do not initiate on the server. You provide high quality roleplay that escalates. 

You are obligated to give high quality roleplay before you attempt to kill anyone, successful or not. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't give high roleplay, i am happy to drop the case if he can provide a short clip of him actually speaking at the scene.

No im sorry i didnt record that cause i didnt see no issue on my side, and thought everything went alright, 

if i had something to hide i wouldve not replied to that post since my id wasnt shown in the clip.

i just wanted to apolgise to this mate here, and we had a talk at the trucking place yesterday so i thought everything was fine,

but then i saw him post on here again and wasnt really bothering anymore cause i think its just so immature of him really trying to get someone banned like this.

even knowing it wasnt supposed rdm. 

I did enough explaining in this post, and wont bother with it anymore, i said i was sorry, he didnt accept it.

so im really done here.

i know we just talked and stuff you can never know when someone is telling the truth without evidence regardless i am happy to drop the case now thank you 

Report closed due to lack of evidence and as requested by the reporting party.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back