What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - MaggyG - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggyG

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Matheo Andderson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197995180659

The date when this happened: 04/22/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I have 5 weed plants growing in my house that would be fully bloomed today. I then decided to get some more pots, soil, water and seeds. I wanted to get 10 buckets. Then i got 40 watering cans, 10 soil and 10 seeds. When i then had placed all the buckets at my house up in morrors park, i added in the soil and was ready to plant the seeds. It wouldnt let me plant any seeds into the buckets, and giving the message "You do not have enough seeds" which i clearly had since i got 10 on me. I tried storing the seeds in my storage and take them out, but nothing happened, still same message and problem. I then decided that i would take a nap, just to make sure that my UI was alright, and i could plant the stuff when i came in again. When i woke up all the pots was gone together with the soil i put in the pots. I then looked at my balance believing it might have been bugged out since buying the items at the weed store in Sandy Shores, but no. I was 51000 pound short from the 10 buckets and 10 sould. I still got my 10 seeds and 40 watering cans.

I hope you can help me out, kind regards.
Magnus

Link to any evidence:
https://i.imgur.com/qTdJ14z.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: 10 weed buckets & 10 Soild valuing 51000 pounds

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

Unfortunately as of right now i can not issue any compensation, the reason for this is due to lack of evidence if you have anymore proof of the items you claim to have lost please go ahead and submit it so we can get this sorted out.

Hello.

I would very gladly provide more evidence for you, but i can not predict that the pots would dissapear, and therefore i do not have any screenshots of the situation occuring prior to them being gone. 

I get why you can't provide me any compensation since you have no proof. Im just unable to predict the future. Would it help if i showed you my storage/inventory, so you can see all the other items i bought with the pots and soil, such as seeds and water? I've got the amount that would symbolise that i should have 10 pots/buckets and 10 soil.

Thank you in advance, and i get why its tricky.

Hi again,

After the server reset at 4pm today, they all appeared again.
Thank you for the quick response.

Regards Magnus

HI Magnus good to hear that they all appeared again in future try and have more screen shots or a video to make this process easier. 

Please note for future reference that without any proof of the situation, in most cases there is nothing that we can do.

Compensation Request - Denied
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back