What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - GiVe CaSe Men - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiVe CaSe Men

Unban Appeal for GiVe CaSe Men 

In-game Name: Wyatt Buki

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198850917619

Ban ID: rpuk#3440

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason behind my ban was me logging off to not get arrested by the police officers after a gun deal meeting with a civil police in regards to not loosing the weapon.

Why should we unban you ?: It was a in moment type of thing spent alot of time trying to get the gun and when i wanted to sell it and it turned out to be a cop did not want all the time i put in to get the gun go away because of that small mistake so by that rush i just closed the game and well got banned. Played some other servers since i got banned roleplayed in different servers got more hand of roleplaying but the servers i played did not really have the same environment as this server which got me bored of them and wanting to come back to this server even more. I read the rules when i joined the server i knew the consequence behind the action i took but i reread them again and i believe that i wont break the rules this time. I really liked this server i hope i can get a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you done it to avoid losing your gun. What happens the next time you "grind" for something and lose it?

If you have read the rules so many time can you please explain the rule you have broke and also describe why that rule is there in the first place.

@GiVe CaSe Men

The rule i broke in this scenario is combat logging,  it means that i logged out to avoid getting arrested and loose my gun and the outcome of the action is a permanent ban. The rule is there because people like me should not log out to avoid loosing stuff or not to get arrested could be you getting robbed and you just log out during an rp or during a gunfight when you realise you are going to die so you log out as quickly as possible not to loose your gear.

Well, you logged off to save your gear and ended up getting banned. On top of all of that, we have now wiped your inventory too, so let this be a lesson in crime (breaking rules) doesn't pay. You will get an unban this time, but simply put, this is your only chance. Its all part of RP, sometimes you lose, it happens. If you don't feel like losing something, don't carry it. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back