What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Unknown (Aztecas), ID 181 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneball

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jonny Paul

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown (Aztecas), ID 181

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving to the Weed shop in Sandy Shores. I was driving quite quickly as seen in the footage. An Azteca member turned the corner onto the wrong side of the road and we collided. We then had an argument over whos fault it was, then 2 other azteca members came over and told me to leave. I did then leave, approx 30 seconds later as i was driving to the petrol station the person i collided with chased me and RDM'd me from his car. They then proceeded to grief me and dump my body into the water. Please note, unfortunately in the clips Medal has not recorded game audio however you can hear everything i say.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czeo6msx3Dw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1040y03kQiCyTsNolDhiLl0UV3SXIBOhc/view?usp=sharing Screenshot of ID

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Additional footage of them grieving me after the RDM​

point number 1 I would like to see a clip with our audio us telling you to drive off and to not back chat whilst driving off 

and 2 how did someone find where you was in the sea and brought you to a hospital and in the clip any reason why you were talking to your friend on discord

what steps did you take to do this report because I do not believe you tried to resolve this and there was no audio

me shooting him but there is no audio and dumping him

Last edited by a moderator:
point number 1 I would like to see a clip with our audio us telling you to drive off and to not back chat whilst driving off 

and 2 how did someone find where you was in the sea and brought you to a hospital and in the clip any reason why you were talking to your friend on discord

what steps did you take to do this report because I do not believe you tried to resolve this and there was no audio
Unfortunately Medal did not record game audio. I did try to resolve this with you after i left hospital but you refused to talk to me. Therefore i had to resort to a report. We had an argument over a car crash so be it. I left as you and your friends told me then you still decided to chase after me and gun me down. As you can see in the footage i tried asking my friend for his radio freq prior to the incident but he didn't have his radio. I only contacted him on discord because i was upset because it was an unworthy death as it was a clearly RDM on your part. I can confirm you did not say anything against the rules, such as hate speech. This report is purely for RDM.

I think the audio in this video will prove it was not rdm and was there any reason why you was talking to your mate in discord and not talking in game saying he's on me now ?

I think the audio in this video will prove it was not rdm and was there any reason why you was talking to your mate in discord and not talking in game saying he's on me now ?
The audio that would be in the video would only prove when we argued and when your friends told me to leave. What was said in our argument does not warrant you killing me from you car without saying a word as you did it.  As i previously said i only contact a friend on discord because he didn't have his radio in game. This is shown in the footage. I also forgot to mention, you specifically waited for me to leave hospital only to force me to drop everything i had at gun point. Which i did do. I then attempted to speak to you regarding what has just happened but you refused to talk and just drove away.

Last edited by a moderator:
you do not ask that in game you ask that in ooc other wise that's classed as breaking rp im gonna leave this up to the admins to deal with 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Oneball @Ginge101can either one of you provide a video of the situation in full length AND with audio? 

I have instant replay and I didn't really think it was gonna be a problem i thought in that sit i done what i should have so I didn't record sorry 

Alright then. 

Every decision made based on the provided evidence, would have to be made blindly when it comes to the claims of RDM. Without having the full context of the situation and full audio going along with it, there is no way for me to grasp the whole scenario, let alone pass a judgement on it. 

Therfore there will be no punishment handed out for RDM. 

Now to something else that grabbed my attention @Oneball... What made you think it would be okay to give situation relevant information to your friend outside of the game when you wouldn´t even be able to pass the information on over the radio when you are downed?

I understand that certain situations can be frustrating but that does not excuse violating rules yourself.

Consider yourself warned and make sure to require information like that ingame and not over OOC either in future. 

I would also highly suggest to sort your recordings out for future reports. Without having full context, our hands are tied in most cases.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back