What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Making a faction - Question

CharlieDavies

I was thinking about making an Albanian crime faction on the forums. Is there any other clearance I need before making it? And do I have to follow format? As I want to make a police file on them.

Anything I have to be aware of before I dive into it? I realise turf won't be given until reputation is somewhat earned. Anything else I must consider? REALLY new here but a highly experienced roleplayer on many platforms. Thanks!

EDIT: Also looking for delegates to join who are experienced as roleplaying with a balkan/scandinavian accent of course! Would be an advantage to be aware of some Albanian phrases and mannerisms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good list to follow

• Try to avoid real life topics EG: IRA
  • Any request for assets etc sent via decent proposal to myself and @Loyaltyon the forums
  • Roleplay over everything, creating those connections with other groups on the server
  • Follow all community and game rules
  • A forum post or 2 - Screenshot and lore/story is always good!

Other than that, active community engagement/contribution like suggesting stuff on the forums - is all appreciated and looked at when we look at new batches of groups!

I was thinking about making an Albanian crime faction on the forums. Is there any other clearance I need before making it? And do I have to follow format? As I want to make a police file on them.

Anything I have to be aware of before I dive into it? I realise turf won't be given until reputation is somewhat earned. Anything else I must consider? REALLY new here but a highly experienced roleplayer on many platforms. Thanks!

EDIT: Also looking for delegates to join who are experienced as roleplaying with a balkan/scandinavian accent of course! Would be an advantage to be aware of some Albanian phrases and mannerisms.
So basically the way I understand how it works is in the following:

1: Establish a name with a roleplay backround, not a gang that goes around and kills/robs people or causing shit. A pure RP experience for others and yourselves.

2: Get enough members who are not trouble makers, i think 10 is needed, however the more, the better. Start going around the Island establishing yourselves and gaining a reputation, doesn't  have to be a rep where they know you as "Extremely kind people who will never kill" but a rep that should be known to all 

3: Once done, send all the documents, of Members (active that is), RP document explaining who you are, what you want, where you are etc.. and then await a answer 

Back