What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

FBI FILE #NJ REF:179 - The Rudej Organisation

CharlieDavies

FBI FILE #NJ REF: 179 - E. RUDEJ of the The Rudej Organisation
KNOWN ALIASES: "MULLI", "BIG MILLY"

SYNOPSIS OF E. RUDEJ

In the early 1980s, the New Jersey crime family stabilized under Rudej's trusted and childhood friend Eugene Sapienti, however its return to solidity proved to be short-lived. In 1986 Sapienti’s body was found in the trunk of a stolen car in Newark; his murder being the catalyst for what became known as “The War of ‘86”. During the bitter mob war the family split into factions loyal to Victor Putorti, who had attempted to stage a palace coup and those affiliated with Sapienti’s cousin, Tino Rosa. The internal power struggle ended when Putorti was murdered later that year. Rosa then took over a family that had been decimated by war, although with the help of his underboss, Patrick LeConte, they were able to begin to replenish the ranks. It was at this moment Rudej proposed to get into the firearms business with the New Jersey crime family, meaning he would be entrusted by an Italian Mafia and thus gaining his standing in the underworld of New Jersey.

Five years later, Rudej would become leader of his own faction, dealing in narcotics, firearms and people trafficking all over the state. He has been incarcerated twice. After his second incarceration our surveillance team lost tracks and Rudej went to ground. Rumour has it he has left the country and has fled to the United Kingdom with his brother, cousins and the rest of the Rudej crime syndicate to build their own empire.

​

mafff1.png

Inset: surveillance photo of Emillian with powerful key members of the New Jersey crime family, circa. 1988

ITS ME.JPG

Inset: Emillian "Mulli" Rudej

KNOWN CONTACT DETAILS: 311-5101

KNOWN AFFILIATIONS: "ALEX" (SURNAME UNKNOWN), WAYNE, HECTOR

​

Last edited by a moderator:
A letter is recieved by various associates of Rudej within a few hours of him arriving to the UK.

In the letter appears a photograph of Emillian.
 ​

BALBANIA.JPG

On the backside of  the photo, the following text reads (IN STRONG BALKAN):

"Good friends, old and new. Rest assured I have arrived in the UK with limited disruption from government associates. I have started the process of building a new home for us all here to pick up where we left off in America. There is still much work to be done.

You can find me around the area of the beautiful church in the North of the city. I will be gaining business acquisitions and strengthening bonds with the local factions there until the moment is right for us to control the assets we once controlled again!

When you arrive, you can contact me on this telephone number.

311-5101

Give me a message or call me, especially if you are aware of my brother, Julian's location. I am unaware of his whereabouts."

JOINING US

​

So, you have chosen to take the life of an up and coming Albanian mobster? Great. Unfortunately, people do not know much about Albanian lifestyle, and how their customs and lifestyle comes into play within their criminal organizations. Thankfully, you got an American-Albanian right here that's gonna teach you about a good amount of it.
 ​

[SIZE=150%]Things To Consider[/SIZE]

1. Albanian culture is something that is decently difficult to understand, but can be learned well if you pay attention.

2. When you're roleplaying an Albanian, our morals and customs mean a lot more to us before anything.

[SIZE=150%]Basic Things to Understand[/SIZE]

1. There are two different types of Albanian dialect, one is Gheg, and the other is Tosk. Gheg is found in the northern parts of Albania, in Kosovo, northwestern Macedonia, southeastern Montenegro, and Southern Serbia. Tosk, is found in southern Albania. These two dialects are very similar with minor differences, but this comes into play with many things in the Albanian culture. When Albanian's meet each other for the first time, one of the first things that is asked is where you are from. How you answer is how they can tell who you are and what dialect you speak, it's almost like a secret code between Albanians, so-to-speak.

2. The two religions that are common amongst Albanians is Islam and Catholicism, the predominant one being Islam due to the Ottoman Empire. Some Albanians try to make differences and segregate the two because of the different religions, but any true Albanian knows that it doesn't matter what religion, as long as you're Albanian, you're a brother or sister in one way or another. "Katolik a Musliman, jemi vellezer, e kem ni nane." this means, "Catholic or Muslim, we're brothers, we have one mother"(that mother being Albania.)

3. Respect is a very, very important thing in Albanian culture. Even if you have not met this man, regardless of where he's from in Albania, or who he is, it is a basic thing to show respect, especially if they are older in age. Common respect goes a long way, and creates easy friendships amongst fellow Albanians.

4. Besa, meaning faith, but is used in the context of a word of honor. Besa is a very important thing in Albanian culture as well, Besa is basically a man's solemn vow to something. If you give someone your Besa, it is bound for life until you die. As you can probably tell, Besa ties into the Albanian mafia, similar to the Omerta of the Cosa Nostra families. The honor of Albanians cannot be sold or bought anywhere, and it is said that an Albanian would rather die than break his Besa.

5. Brotherhood. It is typical in the Albanian culture to accept and befriend anyone on the basis that he's Albanian, I have experienced this myself, and I've seen it around me. Being Albanian is a free key to being friends with other Albanians around the world, everyone knows everyone in some possible way, we're connected like a family without being related, which is why this also ties into the Albanian mafia.

6. Customs. Albanians believe in many superstitions, such as not whistling at night, knocking on wood when something tragic or bad is talked about, not cutting your toenails on Wednesday night (this is actually true, believe me lol.), and many other things. If you do your own research about Eastern European superstitions, and implement these things into your RP as an Albanian mafia, it will be the icing on the cake for you.

[SIZE=150%]About the Albanian Mafia itself[/SIZE]

1. Albanian Mafias are usually tightly knit and enclosed clans, that work together and operate as a family.

2. Albanian mobsters are usually ruthless, and play by their own rules when applicable, this is true as many members of the Rudej Organization, in New York, tested and fought against members of some of the five Cosa Nostra Commission families in NY. They do what they must to achieve their goals and violence isn't something they're afraid to use.

DAgfFZJ.png

This is the hierarchy of the Albanian mafia, very similar to that of the American mafia.

[SIZE=150%]Methods of Criminal Activities[/SIZE]

Albanian mafias usually deal with organ trafficking, drug trafficking, human trafficking, extortion, loansharking, car theft, murder for hire, fencing, robbery, blackmail, bribery, arms trafficking, and many, many more things.

[SIZE=150%]Finding us[/SIZE]

You can find us at Bahama Mamas - Marathon Avenue. Either myself (Emillian Rudej) or Alex will be able to answer any burning questions you have on here. Just message me!

flag albania.png

KNOWN HEIRACHY OF THE RUDEJ ORGANISATION

​

THE TREE.png

Updated to show new additions to the family.

Spots for:

• 2X Henchmen (Main crew - Working for Alex)
  • 1X Captain
  • 1X Street Boss (Any character is permitted)
  • Various - Associates/Soldiers (Albanian characters will be treated more like brothers naturally to "Mooli" and it will be harder for others to gain his trust so easily. Keep this in mind)

Any burning questions? DM me here and I can answer them

I'd be lieing if I said we didn't need more devoted people (Preferably Albanian but not essential) to run with us

We have Alex! PM me here to chat!

I'd be lieing if I said we didn't need more devoted people (Preferably Albanian but not essential) to run with us

We have Alex! PM me here to chat!
To be honest, nobody will want to join your newly formed "mafia". The competition is too big, Vagos, Ballas, Grove Street, Triads and the Aztecas are alredy big gangs who take up majority of new people.

Go out, roleplay with people, and get them in the gang that way. Nobody here on this server is of Balkan/Albanian origin, and if there are, there are very few of us (like me for example)

So go out, interact with people in game instead of trying to recruit via forums, they're alredy taken up by the bigger gangs.

To be honest, nobody will want to join your newly formed "mafia". The competition is too big, Vagos, Ballas, Grove Street, Triads and the Aztecas are alredy big gangs who take up majority of new people.

Go out, roleplay with people, and get them in the gang that way. Nobody here on this server is of Balkan/Albanian origin, and if there are, there are very few of us (like me for example)

So go out, interact with people in game instead of trying to recruit via forums, they're alredy taken up by the bigger gangs.
Good evening, police/NHS advocate

Whilst I havn't met you in game yet let me assure you we've had many powerful scenes with some influencial people in the city.

The roleplay you want me to do. Does it include any of the following?

• Circle jerking around your favourite youtuber and pretending to be a gang
  • Fishing trips in schools of shark?
  • Waiting at Benefactor and sniping imports collectively to achieve monetary goals
  • Car meets at turf, asking each other how many hours we grinded away to get the money?
  • Kidnapping newcomers and extorting them before they even know how the economy works

Because i've done a lot of that with the "competition" you speak of and it really isn't that impressive to me.

Or is the reason im struggling with this the fact that everyone has 4 characters set up with one as a gang member, one as NHS, one as police, etc - Therefore most of the scenes are logged behind alternate characters which are seldom ever on - only when that said faction has asked them to come on for a set event.

Really immersive, brother!

Good evening, police/NHS advocate

Whilst I havn't met you in game yet let me assure you we've had many powerful scenes with some influencial people in the city.

The roleplay you want me to do. Does it include any of the following?

• Circle jerking around your favourite youtuber and pretending to be a gang
  • Fishing trips in schools of shark?
  • Waiting at Benefactor and sniping imports collectively to achieve monetary goals
  • Car meets at turf, asking each other how many hours we grinded away to get the money?
  • Kidnapping newcomers and extorting them before they even know how the economy works

Because i've done a lot of that with the "competition" you speak of and it really isn't that impressive to me.

Or is the reason im struggling with this the fact that everyone has 4 characters set up with one as a gang member, one as NHS, one as police, etc - Therefore most of the scenes are logged behind alternate characters which are seldom ever on - only when that said faction has asked them to come on for a set event.

Really immersive, brother!
Right, if you do not like how the server works (this relates to your "everyone has 4 charachters so each charachter is in a gang or another faction), then do not play on it.

Also, the roleplay that you are saying the bigger gangs do is, questionable. You're probably comparing the whole group by the acts of an individual, which doesn't make sense.

And, I suggest you re work the way you recruit people, beacuse if you're saying "yeah gang members preferably with Albanian/Balkan background hurr durr", you won't get any members. Maybe rework the whole idea of your mafia and make it into like, an Italian mafia? (a example).

Noble Family approves 🤭

Right, if you do not like how the server works (this relates to your "everyone has 4 charachters so each charachter is in a gang or another faction), then do not play on it.

Also, the roleplay that you are saying the bigger gangs do is, questionable. You're probably comparing the whole group by the acts of an individual, which doesn't make sense.

And, I suggest you re work the way you recruit people, beacuse if you're saying "yeah gang members preferably with Albanian/Balkan background hurr durr", you won't get any members. Maybe rework the whole idea of your mafia and make it into like, an Italian mafia? (a example).
Appreciate your comments on that.

Don't appreciate the previous posts pretty much just defacing the whole thing. Message me about it in future lol.

EDIT: No - not individuals. Because you don't get individuals at a car meet you get gangs/groups of people. I do things differently. You will see.

BASED & redpilled.

Updated our RECRUITMENT POST to allow for your creative juices to flow (And so @Tuf Mottygives us his fourth slot.)

Made a change to the name to allow for more of a free flow off the tongue / And to be more welcoming to anyone

Back