What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - kamXX - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamXX

Unban Appeal for kamXX 

In-game Name: Kam

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198204513451

Ban ID: Cant see it on the ban message as it is from 2017

Reason given for your ban: Mass Vdm

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for being extremely toxic and mass vdming people as I thought personally it would be funny.

Why should we unban you ?: Well it has been 4 years since I went on my mass VDM spree, honestly I have known since then it was definitely not worth my time mass vdming as it truly wasn't funny for myself or anyone else. Over the last 4 years I have played a lot of other servers but none were as enjoyable as the time I spent on RPUK as it really was a really fun server to spend time on and wish to play this server again. My ban was so long ago im just hoping for a chance to return to this server after I enjoyed it so much.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

My ban was so long ago im just hoping for a chance to return to this server after I enjoyed it so much.
You enjoyed the server that much that you pleaded for a final chance just to go on a mass vdm spree. Why is this any different? Why try your appeal now?

You enjoyed the server that much that you pleaded for a final chance just to go on a mass vdm spree. Why is this any different? Why try your appeal now?
Im trying to appeal now because it has been about 4 years since this entire situation happened and im just hoping to be able to play this server again. This is mainly different because it has been 4 years rn im 19 yrs old so I would of been 15 back then and a lot less mature eg I didnt care about bans etc I just went on server and trolled for my own enjoyment while as now I wouldnt say I take the game 100% seriously meaning playing it religiously but I do play servers like this one for fun and to play with my mates and if that means not trolling and just taken the piss with everything so be it.

I wouldnt say I take the game 100% seriously
If you don't play 100% serious what will stop you to just go and break the server rules again ? And how come it has taken you 4 years to make an appeal ?  

If you don't play 100% serious what will stop you to just go and break the server rules again ? And how come it has taken you 4 years to make an appeal ?  
it has taken me 4 years because I havent been play this game much and what will stop me from breaking server rules is by playen with friends and doing the same as them which is to not break the server rules

Make sure to read through all of the server rules before you play again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back