What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - PC KAY - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREENY

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: GREENY

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PC KAY

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: (1.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: During boarder wars i was holding a dear stand when pc Kay decides to decamp and insta starts shooting my character through the dear stand, once he gets underneath the dear stand he continues to kill me shooting my feet through the floor this in my eyes is exploiting. i have not spoken to kay over this as to be quite frank it has become tiresome and seems to be happening an awful lot.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/50369128/d1337xL4GFFs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I hear in the video that you say you're going to ask for the video @GREENY, did you ever get the video & if you did would you be able to send that here. 

@kaymonoxdo you have the video of the incident handy? Otherwise i'm going to end up having to make a totally blind judgement. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back