What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Skeptic - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeptic

Compensation Request

In-game Name: mido skeptic

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198076541408

The date when this happened: 04/24/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: My Id was 169. I was driving to the fishing shop after catching 10 sharks and I had 30 stingrays and a pistol in my pocket. On the way I Bugout and fall off the map, usually I would spawn back up on the road with my car but since the road had water underneath it I drawned in the ocean under the map. There was no way I could have swam up or survived it and I opened a ticket on discord immediatly but there was no staff around to help me. I eventually bled out and spawned back in the city with nothing in my inventory.

Link to any evidence:

https://imgur.com/gallery/pvrqx6r
Lost items and total value of compensation: 10 sharks / 30 stingrays / 1 standar pistol / 20 bullets ( not sure if I can get items back or just money )

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Skeptic

Hello
Your correct steam id is 76561198076541416

After reviewing the logs and the ticket and evidence you provide you gonna get Compensation for the following items :

£4,730 k
Smartphone x1
Bread x1
Fishing Rod x1
Stringrays (Fishing) x30
Shark (Fishing) x10
Water x4
Pistol x1
Petrol x1
Pistol Ammo x20

Compensation Request - Accepted

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back