What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - DarkFPS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Aki Dark

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198063396178

The date when this happened: 04/24/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi there so the situation is that is that i filled my car full of sharks at my house then started to travel up to the fish shop to sell, then i fell through the map and as i fell i crashed, this has resulted in me losing my car and 100 sharks, i have evidence of the crash, i created the ticket because i did not know what to do or where to do this
this happened at 2021-04-24 8:36pm
unsure of session id at the time

Link to any evidence:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/btoefe8pv8vj5pf/Desktop%202021.04.24%20-%2020.36.05.04.DVR.mp4?dl=0
Lost items and total value of compensation: My Elgy Custom Car & the 100 Sharks that was in the boot.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

In the video that has been provided above, I can see what happened but I do not see any proof of the lost items that were in your car.

Would you have any additional evidence showing me that it was actually in the car at that time?

Unfortunaly I Don't, I was at my house and I did take it out of my house Storage if you are able to see from that but I don't have any Photo or Video Evidence of it unfortunaly.

Okay, Im in game and just found out on Twitter that the car has been some how found at a different place on the map with the sharks on it and now someone has stole them from it, like can i do something about this cause the car has disappeared and reappeared after falling thorough the map somewhere else 

20210424230208_1.jpg

20210424230211_1.jpg

Hello there and sorry for the delayed response.

This is a tough one, I can see the tweet that you have posted above but unfortunately that still wouldn't be enough to actually confirm to me that you had 100 sharks in that car.

In order to get compensation for any lost items, you will need to provide evidence of the situation and the items that were lost.

I have asked for a second opinion from another staff member, since it was not your fault that your car disappeared and didn't go to a any public garage afterwards there is nothing you could have done about that.

We don't know if the person that found your car with the sharks was with you or not and since his Tweedle account is laterally called: "Stolensharks" we can't confirm or deny that. 

We also don't know if you got any of the sharks back from him or not, so there for I will be issuing compensation for the following:

50 Sharks (Instead of the 100 since no concrete evidence was provided)

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back