What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Tokjat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tokjat Stock

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198042636960

The date when this happened: 04/25/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Maverick and i were driving near stab city when we fel true the map and landed onder a river were we drowned we had put severel messages in ooc if we could get some help with no respons so we died

Link to any evidence:
https://gyazo.com/f50ecbd2046002f4b5aeab5b0c7f090a
Lost items and total value of compensation: https://gyazo.com/08971c252badbc8f23354ec21e28c325

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Tokjat,

This time we will be accepting your compensation request but, in the future please provide video evidence as this gives us a clear view of what happened, so please ensure you have this setup for future use. 

In terms of you falling through the map I would suggest lowering you texture settings as this may fix your issue.

Today I'll be issuing you compensation for the following:
- 5 Armor
- 43 Bandages
- 8 Fruit Smoothies
- 3 Lockpicks
- 1 Radio
- 1 Repair kit
- 1 Smartphone
- 1 Tiny Big Taco
- 1 .50 Pistol
- 1 Musket
- 1 Petrol Can
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compensation Request ACCEPTED.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need any help claim you compensation this may help: Claiming Your Compensation
Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 
tenor.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back