What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - louiechelts - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiechelts

Unban Appeal for louiechelts 

In-game Name: louie brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198322194087

Ban ID: 3323

Reason given for your ban: forum report - G1.1 / C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I tried flying a helicopter and crashed on a gang trying to land then combat logged in fear of being banned then re-joined to be arrested

Why should we unban you ?: i would like a second chance because i did not mean to kill or grief anyone and was only trying to meet a friend being chased i did combat log after i died when landing in fear of being banned which was stupid of me i did say sorry to everyone and explain it the police i was let go and spent another 2 days playing after that i am sorry and did not mean to kill anyone and i have learn that i can not fly and never will try again this is the only server i have stuck to and continued playing as it is so serious and fun i would love a second chance and i am sorry

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you read our rules at all?

Can you quote me both rules you broke and explain them in your own words.

I have read the rules these are the ones I broke

the first rule I broke was fail driving, driving unrealistically and dangerous and going on like nothing happened.

the second rule I broke  is combat logging, combat logging to avoid arrest or sentencing and death.

Tell me this... Why, on a server literally called roleplay.co.uk did you think it would be acceptable to combat log? Have you ever been talking to someone in real life and suddenly, POOF! they disappear in front of your very eyes? No, of course not. So why do it here? 

sorry I panicked and wasn't thinking properly I did join straight back  and explained to the police why I combat logged and apologised and will never make that mistake again that is the fist and only time I did that because of the severity of the situation.

Ok now tell me this. Why did you do it, was it to save your gear? To avoid confrontation? Why?

i got scared and didn't want to get banned i left and remembered it was against the rules and immediately joined back that was the first and only time I've ever done that. i was stupid for doing it and i am sorry for that. 

It was indeed silly but we are all human after all. End of the day, I feel that you now know what not to do in the future. Please learn from this and don't repeat the same mistake. Please make sure that you read the rules.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back